Do you remember the notable sayings “Wine is good for the heart”? Have you ever wondered or thought about the secret behind ingredient or fruit that makes wine good for the heart? hmmm.. that’s an interesting question i guess.
Our today’s topic on World’s Healthiest Foods from ADELOVE.COM shall be “Grapes and its Health Benefits”.
Before we got started, let me use this opportunity to thank ADELOVE Fans (ALF) that have been sending me emails, dropping comments to ask questions on other related topics. Let’s keep it real. The destiny lies in our hands. It’s time we change our thoughts and learn the real fact of foods that can really help our healthy system. I guess we are super-excited to learn the goodness and healthy benefits from eating grapes or drinking from its juice.
Grapes is actually a well-known anti-cancer fruit. It contains Resveratrol, a great nutrient for lowering the risk of heart diseases. Grapes help in prevention of Cancer, heart disease, high blood pressure and constipation. It is an excellent source of Antioxidants and anti-aging components.
Grapes are native to Europe and Mediterranean regions but now widely cultivated all around the world.
Grapes contain flavonoids that are very powerful antioxidants, which reduces the damage caused by free radicals and slow down aging. Grapes due to its high nutrient content, play an important role in ensuring a healthy and active life.
Health benefits of grapes
- Grapes are good source of Vitamin-C, Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Carotenes, B-Complex vitamins. It is also a good source of micro-nutrient minerals like Copper, Iron and Manganese.
- Grapes helps tremendously on weight loss and decreases the risk of Obesity. Its content resveratrol (particularly when combined with soy isoflavones) works on the body by causing fat cells to disintegrate at a rate 246 percent higher than normal
- Grapes protect against Cancers of Colon and prostate. its content Resveratrol is one of the powerful anti-oxidant that does this role. The resveratrol found in red wine famous for heart health is a type of polyphenol found in the skins of red grapes.
- Grapes helps to fight against diabetes. It can also be used as a cure for Asthma.
- Grapes protects against Heart Disease, Stroke, High Blood Pressure & Kidney Stone. Its flavonoid quercetin content is a natural anti-inflammatory the reduces cholesterol in the body system
- Grapes Supports Muscle Recovery – it supports the cells and organs in eliminating uric acid and other toxins from the body, supporting muscle recovery for athletes.
- Grapes help to improve Constipation. Eating foods high in water content like grapes & watermelon help keep you hydrated and regulate your bowel movements.
- Grapes helps to alleviate Allergies – running nose, watery eyes and hives. Its content Quercetin is anti-inflammatory
- Grapes improves brain power and protects body from radiation.
This information is meant to supplement, not replace advice from your doctor or healthcare provider and is not meant to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions or adverse effects. You should always speak with your doctor or health care professional before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your health care plan or treatment and to determine what course of therapy is right for you.
Do you think you deserve a good healthy living? If YES… you may follow & like us to get latest updates from: