Always tune in to (adelove.com) for freshest updates.
According to Vanguard, Alhaji Muhammadu Buhari, Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, was accused, yet to present his academic qualifications to the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC for the 2015 presidential contest.
The former Head of State, explained in an affidavit he deposed, which he submitted to the commission that all his academic credentials were with the Secretary, Military Board.
The affidavit deposed at the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, High Court, Abuja and dated November 24, 2014, was stamped and received at INEC headquarters on December 18, 2014.
In the affidavit, Buhari said: “All my academic qualifications (documents) as filled in my presidential form, President APC/001/2015, are currently with the Secretary Military Boards as at the time of this affidavit.”
He added: “The affidavit is made in good faith and for record purpose.”
Meanwhile it was reported that Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, counterpart, President Goodluck Jonathan, had submitted his copy and were conspicuously displayed by the commission upon presentation but Buhari’s credentials were visibly without trace at the commission’s office at Area 10, Abuja.
See Trending for today below…
TRENDING for today… Click to read
- Latest Video showing Indonesia AirAsia Jet at the bottom of the Sea
- Emma Nyra grabs her bo*bs in new release jamz “for my matter”
- Muslim Group regrets that President Jonathan is not leading the nation by example
- Kunle Afolayan & family share “Vacation experience” pictures in Dubai
- See List of AFRIMA Award Winners (Nigerian Artistes)
- Buhari accused of not submitting his academic credentials to INEC
- Zainab Yari, zamfara state gov daughter shares wedding photos
- Shekarau, Minister of Education urges students to appreciate Jonathan
- Singer, 9ice shares lovely family pics
- (Video) T.B Joshua foretells prior to Indonesia Airflight tragedy
- Air force, Cameroon bombs Boko Haram positions
- More Photos of Adanma Ohakim Traditional Weddings
- INEC releases Electoral Commissioners in the 36 States including FCT
- Chief Osoba, former Ogun Governor blasts Obasanjo
- Jim Iyke shares Photos at Calabar Carnival
- No one knows the cause of my marriage breakup yet – Ini Edo
- 2face Idibia in a cool Egyptian attire at AFRIMA Awards