Always tune in to (adelove.com) for freshest updates
Chris Rock and his wife Malaak Compton-Rock have gone their separate ways.
“After much contemplation and 19 years of marriage, Chris and I have decided to go our separate ways,” the 49-year-old comedian’s wife told People in a statement. “Being fortunate enough to lead a life of service by working with those most vulnerable makes me well aware of life’s blessings, even when faced with difficulties.”
The statement continued, “While recognizing that this is a significant change, my children remain at the center of my life and their well-being is my top priority. It is in this spirit that I sincerely ask that their privacy and the privacy of our family be respected during this transition in our lives.”
According to TMZ, Chris has filed divorce papers.
The couple has two daughters together, Lola Simone, 12, and Zahra Savannah, 10.
See Trending for today below…
TRENDING for today… Click to read
- Muslim Group regrets that President Jonathan is not leading the nation by example
- See List of AFRIMA Award Winners (Nigerian Artistes)
- Buhari accused of not submitting his academic credentials to INEC
- Zainab Yari, zamfara state gov daughter shares wedding photos
- Shekarau, Minister of Education urges students to appreciate Jonathan
- Singer, 9ice shares lovely family pics
- (Video) T.B Joshua foretells prior to Indonesia Airflight tragedy
- Air force, Cameroon bombs Boko Haram positions
- More Photos of Adanma Ohakim Traditional Weddings
- INEC releases Electoral Commissioners in the 36 States including FCT
- Chief Osoba, former Ogun Governor blasts Obasanjo
- Jim Iyke shares Photos at Calabar Carnival
- No one knows the cause of my marriage breakup yet – Ini Edo
- 2face Idibia in a cool Egyptian attire at AFRIMA Awards