Always tune in to (adelove.com) for freshest updates.
Here’s the update received regarding the missing flight few minutes back. A radar-data was used to detect and believe that the missing AirAsia jet is likely at the bottom of the sea. According to Marsdya, Head of Indonesia National Rescue agency, “(Because) the coordinate that was given to us and the evolution from the calculation point of the flight track is at sea, our early conjecture is that the plane is in the bottom of the sea,” Marsdya Tni Hendry Bambang, head of Indonesia’s national search and rescue agency, told reporters.
The missing plane, flying from the Indonesian city of Surabaya to Singapore, went missing as it flew over the Java Sea between the islands of Belitung and Borneo – a heavily traveled shipping channel with shallow waters. Before the plane lost contact with air traffic controllers, one of the pilots asked to fly at a higher altitude because of bad weather, officials said.
But searchers still don’t know exact location where the plane is (though radar data reports plane is at the bottom of sea), he said, and may need help from other countries for help with an underwater search. Stay tuned for updates…
See Trending for today below…
TRENDING for today… Click to read
- See List of AFRIMA Award Winners (Nigerian Artistes)
- Buhari accused of not submitting his academic credentials to INEC
- Zainab Yari, zamfara state gov daughter shares wedding photos
- Shekarau, Minister of Education urges students to appreciate Jonathan
- Singer, 9ice shares lovely family pics
- (Video) T.B Joshua foretells prior to Indonesia Airflight tragedy
- Air force, Cameroon bombs Boko Haram positions
- More Photos of Adanma Ohakim Traditional Weddings
- INEC releases Electoral Commissioners in the 36 States including FCT
- Chief Osoba, former Ogun Governor blasts Obasanjo
- Jim Iyke shares Photos at Calabar Carnival
- No one knows the cause of my marriage breakup yet – Ini Edo
- 2face Idibia in a cool Egyptian attire at AFRIMA Awards