Always tune in to (adelove.com) for freshest updates.
Ini Edo, despite a lot of speculation regarding her marriage maintains it’s her past and that’s where it belongs. Encomium reports that, their split was reportedly fueled by the misunderstanding over the multi-million naira Lekki mansion she acquired recently.
Philip Ehiagwina, Ini edo ex-husband insisted the house should be jointly owned by the two of them being a couple. She refused, prompting him to call it quits and relocate to Ghana where he eventually found a new love whom he is perfecting plans to wed soon. This is Ini Edo’s response when asked to confirm the queries..
“Let me be frank with you, I have not spoken with anybody concerning the break-up of my marriage. And I am not going to say anything about it. It’s my past and I have put it where it belongs. So, let it remain like that.
“I don’t care whatever people might have said or written as the cause of the break-up, that’s their business. I have not granted anybody any interview and I won’t do that. It’s my private life; you guys should please let me be.”
See today’s trending news/entertainment gist below
- Is Oge Okoye’s marriage crashing by any Husband snatcher?
- Muslim group regrets that GEJ is not leading the nation by example
- First Ebola case in UK after deadly disease is declining
- AirAsia updates: Airplane debris & Bodies of several victims recovered
- I will keep my virginity till wedding night – Jodie, Kuchikuchi crooner
TRENDING for today… Click to read
- Muslim Group regrets that President Jonathan is not leading the nation by example
- See List of AFRIMA Award Winners (Nigerian Artistes)
- Buhari accused of not submitting his academic credentials to INEC
- Zainab Yari, zamfara state gov daughter shares wedding photos
- Shekarau, Minister of Education urges students to appreciate Jonathan
- Singer, 9ice shares lovely family pics
- (Video) T.B Joshua foretells prior to Indonesia Airflight tragedy
- Air force, Cameroon bombs Boko Haram positions
- More Photos of Adanma Ohakim Traditional Weddings
- INEC releases Electoral Commissioners in the 36 States including FCT
- Chief Osoba, former Ogun Governor blasts Obasanjo
- Jim Iyke shares Photos at Calabar Carnival
- No one knows the cause of my marriage breakup yet – Ini Edo
- 2face Idibia in a cool Egyptian attire at AFRIMA Awards