Always tune in to (adelove.com) for freshest updates
President Goodluck Jonathan has instructed the Nigerian Universities Commission (NUC) to select the best graduates, 100 first Class for further studies up to Doctorate level in Universities abroad.
Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau, Minister of Education shared this on Sunday in Kano during a media Interaction and an awards ceremony. Shekarau said the100 first class materials would be sponsored under the Special Presidential Scholarship Programme. “President Jonathan instructed that best students should be screened all over the country irrespective of their locations for scholarships outside the country,” he said.
Shekarau further expressed the government’s effort to provide qualitative education to some University Lecturers to study both within and outside Nigeria under the Tertiary Educational Trust Fund (TETFund).
See today’s trending news/entertainment gist below
- Is Oge Okoye’s marriage crashing by any Husband snatcher?
- Muslim group regrets that GEJ is not leading the nation by example
- First Ebola case in UK after deadly disease is declining
- AirAsia updates: Airplane debris & Bodies of several victims recovered
- I will keep my virginity till wedding night – Jodie, Kuchikuchi crooner
TRENDING for today… Click to read
- Muslim Group regrets that President Jonathan is not leading the nation by example
- See List of AFRIMA Award Winners (Nigerian Artistes)
- Buhari accused of not submitting his academic credentials to INEC
- Zainab Yari, zamfara state gov daughter shares wedding photos
- Shekarau, Minister of Education urges students to appreciate Jonathan
- Singer, 9ice shares lovely family pics
- (Video) T.B Joshua foretells prior to Indonesia Airflight tragedy
- Air force, Cameroon bombs Boko Haram positions
- More Photos of Adanma Ohakim Traditional Weddings
- INEC releases Electoral Commissioners in the 36 States including FCT
- Chief Osoba, former Ogun Governor blasts Obasanjo
- Jim Iyke shares Photos at Calabar Carnival
- No one knows the cause of my marriage breakup yet – Ini Edo
- 2face Idibia in a cool Egyptian attire at AFRIMA Awards