Always tune in to (adelove.com) for freshest updates.
Shekarau, Minister of Education made this statement during an interactive session with reporters in Kano. According to the minister, all Nigerians have got the access to quality education. He also noted that the investment in tertiary education by the administration of Goodluck Jonathan surpassed what was invested in the sector in the past two decades.
He stressed in his speech that over 60,000 university lecturers were sponsored to study abroad, adding that 8 more federal universities were established. Moreover, 127 Tsangaya primary schools, 49 boarding secondary schools, 6 Polytechnics and 4 Federal Colleges of Education were built across the country.
Shekarau also expressed his discontent with inability of universities to access the Tertiary Education Fund, set up in 2011. He also reminded that the federal government approved N1.3 trillion for the revival of Nigerian universities.
See Trending for today below…
TRENDING for today… Click to read
- Muslim Group regrets that President Jonathan is not leading the nation by example
- See List of AFRIMA Award Winners (Nigerian Artistes)
- Buhari accused of not submitting his academic credentials to INEC
- Zainab Yari, zamfara state gov daughter shares wedding photos
- Shekarau, Minister of Education urges students to appreciate Jonathan
- Singer, 9ice shares lovely family pics
- (Video) T.B Joshua foretells prior to Indonesia Airflight tragedy
- Air force, Cameroon bombs Boko Haram positions
- More Photos of Adanma Ohakim Traditional Weddings
- INEC releases Electoral Commissioners in the 36 States including FCT
- Chief Osoba, former Ogun Governor blasts Obasanjo
- Jim Iyke shares Photos at Calabar Carnival
- No one knows the cause of my marriage breakup yet – Ini Edo
- 2face Idibia in a cool Egyptian attire at AFRIMA Awards