Always tune in to (adelove.com) for freshest updates.
The mystery of AirAsia flight QZ8501 has been solved with the news from Indonesian authorities that the wreckage of the plane has been found in shallow water (See video below), and all 162 passengers are presumed dead.
Six bodies have so far been recovered from the wreckage, said a spokesman for the Indonesian search and rescue agency Basarnas. A navy spokesman said its earlier report of 40 bodies being recovered was a miscommunication by staff.
See today’s trending news/entertainment gist below
- Joke of the Day_Akpoboro did what he could do best
- Meet Co-Joined Twins, Ronnie & Donnie Galyon that celebrate 63rd birthday
- January 2nd 2015 is confirmed Public Holiday – Abba Moro
- Kim Kardashian reveals reasons she rarely smile
- Nigerians will appreciate my good government after leaving office – Jonathan
- Yam farmers Group in the North pledges to support Buhari with N5 Billion
- Checkout fashion trending, Billionaire’s Daughter, Temi Otedola
- An App to reduce Accidents/Distractions on the Road initiative by Ford Motors & Life360
- Fashola accuses Jonathan & Lambo for ruling country 4 years without any legacy to show
- INEC releases Timetable & Schedule of Activities for 2015 General Elections
- XP releases long awaited video “Jara e”
- Emma Nyra grabs her bo*bs in new release jamz “for my matter”
- Kunle Afolayan & family share “Vacation experience” pictures in Dubai
- Femi Otedola uses private jet to “airlift” daughter to Ghana
- 16 year Old Girl delivers a set of “Triplets” in Delta
- Is Oge Okoye’s marriage crashing by any Husband snatcher?
- Dino Melaye shares picture of the Day (GEJ performance Results) LOL
- Tonto Dikeh uses her Foundation to take care of Elderly People
- I will keep my virginity till wedding night – Jodie, Kuchikuchi crooner
- Muslim group regrets that GEJ is not leading the nation by example
- First Ebola case in UK after deadly disease is declining
- AirAsia updates: Airplane debris & Bodies of several victims recovered
- Latest Video showing Indonesia AirAsia Jet at the bottom of the Sea