Happy NEW YEAR friends & family!
2015 is our BLESSED YEAR. Anything you lay your hands upon shall prosper. All your humble Heart Desires shall surely come to PASS! Congratulations making it into the year 2015.
Thanks for being a wonderful part 2014. Lots Luv from ADELOVE.
See today’s trending news/entertainment gist below
- Why GEJ could not visit the Chibok girls – Alhaji Yakasai
- Bride-to-be killed by a driver 10days to her wedding in Lagos
- Wizkid’s Baby-mama dating femi falana’s son, Falz
- Meet the first gay couple in Scotland
- Ways to refresh your marriage this 2015
- D’banj shows-off his new Awards from AFRIMA
- Meet the new Tunisia President, Essebsi (88-year old)
- TB Joshua to host memorial service for Bereaved South African relatives
- Lawmaker, Alhaji Yakubu defects from APC to PDP after loosing primaries
- Maheeda has a message to all her fans – do not open if you are not
- 2014 is a disappointing year for Nigerian Football – Kanu Nwankwo
- Only those who want to remain poor would vote for President GEJ – Prof Osinbajo
- More photos of Aisha & Tunde wedding in Lagos
- Man, 55 dis-virgined his 9year old daughter in Edo
- Joke of the Day_Akpoboro did what he could do best
- Meet Co-Joined Twins, Ronnie & Donnie Galyon that celebrate 63rd birthday