Always tune in to (adelove.com) for freshest updates.
I don’t think it gets more romantic than this. An 80-year-old man in China has spend his life-savings to buy his wife of many years a diamond ring for because she has had ‘a hard life’.
Staff at a jewellery store in Xinjiang, in the north-western province, were approached by the elderly couple and asked if they could see some ‘reasonably priced’ rings.
‘We’ve been leading a hard life,’ the 80-year-old told the jewellery store employees. ‘I just hope to cheer her up.’ He replied. See more photos below:
Some reports suggest they have been together for at least 50 years and the man may have spent much of his life working as a cleaner.
See today’s trending news/entertainment gist below
- Jackie Appiah & friends stunning on trending classic wears
- Premier League Man Utd vs Stoke Results
- Nigeria is Polio-free Certified – Minister of Health
- President Obama still on Holiday spirit in Hawaii
- Miss Black Africa-UK stuns a Charity Calendar 2015
- 80-year old man buys diamond ring for wife using his Life-Savings
- Checkout Pearl Hart, SoundCity covers the Celebrity Shoot Season 6
- Check out 2face & Annie’s outfit last night!
- UK Women strip naked to raise money
- A suicide Bomber blows up himself in Gombe
- Buhari assures good governance if elected including free Education, affordable health care etc
- AirAsia Pilot drug test results may be invalid report
- President Jonathan commits to bring justice to Boko Haram
- President Goodluck promises to make Naira value stronger
- President G.E Jonathan New Year Message to Citizens
- Why GEJ could not visit the Chibok girls – Alhaji Yakasai
- Bride-to-be killed by a driver 10days to her wedding in Lagos