Always tune in to (adelove.com) for freshest updates.
A suicide bomber blew himself up outside an evangelist church in Gombe on Thursday injuring several people, witnesses and a rescue worker said.
“There was an explosion outside the ECWA church this morning. A suicide bomber who was restrained from getting into the church blew himself up,” said Abubakar Yakubu, who heads the Nigeria Red Cross in Gombe. “Luckily no one was killed but some people were mildly injured,” he added.
See today’s trending news/entertainment gist below
- Jackie Appiah & friends stunning on trending classic wears
- Premier League Man Utd vs Stoke Results
- Nigeria is Polio-free Certified – Minister of Health
- President Obama still on Holiday spirit in Hawaii
- Miss Black Africa-UK stuns a Charity Calendar 2015
- 80-year old man buys diamond ring for wife using his Life-Savings
- Checkout Pearl Hart, SoundCity covers the Celebrity Shoot Season 6
- Check out 2face & Annie’s outfit last night!
- UK Women strip naked to raise money
- A suicide Bomber blows up himself in Gombe
- Buhari assures good governance if elected including free Education, affordable health care etc
- AirAsia Pilot drug test results may be invalid report
- President Jonathan commits to bring justice to Boko Haram
- President Goodluck promises to make Naira value stronger
- President G.E Jonathan New Year Message to Citizens
- Why GEJ could not visit the Chibok girls – Alhaji Yakasai
- Bride-to-be killed by a driver 10days to her wedding in Lagos