Always tune in to (adelove.com) for freshest updates.
Bottom club Leicester produced a stirring comeback to earn a deserved draw at Anfield and stall Liverpool’s advance towards the top four.
Two controversial Steven Gerrard penalties seemed to have set Liverpool on course to victory but Leicester hit back with two goals in as many minutes.
David Nugent crashed in from Jamie Vardy’s chested pass and Jeff Schlupp drilled in from the edge of the box.
Liverpool’s Lazar Markovic missed a late free header as Leicester held on.
Liverpool (Gerrard 17’ – pen; 40’ – pen)
Leicester (Nugent 58’; Schlupp 60’)
See today’s trending news/entertainment gist below
- Jackie Appiah & friends stunning on trending classic wears
- Premier League Man Utd vs Stoke Results
- Nigeria is Polio-free Certified – Minister of Health
- President Obama still on Holiday spirit in Hawaii
- Miss Black Africa-UK stuns a Charity Calendar 2015
- 80-year old man buys diamond ring for wife using his Life-Savings
- Checkout Pearl Hart, SoundCity covers the Celebrity Shoot Season 6
- Check out 2face & Annie’s outfit last night!
- UK Women strip naked to raise money
- A suicide Bomber blows up himself in Gombe
- Buhari assures good governance if elected including free Education, affordable health care etc
- AirAsia Pilot drug test results may be invalid report
- President Jonathan commits to bring justice to Boko Haram
- President Goodluck promises to make Naira value stronger
- President G.E Jonathan New Year Message to Citizens
- Why GEJ could not visit the Chibok girls – Alhaji Yakasai
- Bride-to-be killed by a driver 10days to her wedding in Lagos