Always tune in to (adelove.com) for freshest updates.
George Boyd scored a late qualizer for injury-hit Burnley to deny Newcastle caretaker-manager John Carver victory.
Carver, in charge ahead of Alan Pardew’s expected departure, saw Steven Taylor head Newcastle in front before a Paul Dummett own goal made it 1-1.
Jack Colback fired Newcastle back ahead with Burnley then losing a third player to injury before half-time. Danny Ings made it 2-2 and after Moussa Sissoko had put United in front for a third time, Boyd grabbed a point.
Newcastle (Taylor 15’; Colback 26’; Sissoko 78’)
Burnley (Dummett 19’(og); Ings 66’; Boyd 86’)
See today’s trending news/entertainment gist below
- Jackie Appiah & friends stunning on trending classic wears
- Premier League Man Utd vs Stoke Results
- Nigeria is Polio-free Certified – Minister of Health
- President Obama still on Holiday spirit in Hawaii
- Miss Black Africa-UK stuns a Charity Calendar 2015
- 80-year old man buys diamond ring for wife using his Life-Savings
- Checkout Pearl Hart, SoundCity covers the Celebrity Shoot Season 6
- Check out 2face & Annie’s outfit last night!
- UK Women strip naked to raise money
- A suicide Bomber blows up himself in Gombe
- Buhari assures good governance if elected including free Education, affordable health care etc
- AirAsia Pilot drug test results may be invalid report
- President Jonathan commits to bring justice to Boko Haram
- President Goodluck promises to make Naira value stronger
- President G.E Jonathan New Year Message to Citizens
- Why GEJ could not visit the Chibok girls – Alhaji Yakasai
- Bride-to-be killed by a driver 10days to her wedding in Lagos