Always tune in to (adelove.com) for freshest updates.
Substitute Wilfried Bony’s injury-time goal rescued a point for 10-man Swansea to deny Queens Park Rangers.
QPR goalkeeper Rob Green escaped a red card early on when he handled outside the area to deny Wayne Routledge.
Leroy Fer then put the Rs ahead with a fine long-range strike after Federico Fernandez had only half cleared.
Routledge was red carded for reacting to a Karl Henry tackle before Ivorian Bony had the final say in his last game before the African Nations Cup.
While QPR have now claimed 15 points from their last seven home matches – a record which lies in stark contrast to their away form which has seen them fail to pick up a single point on the road this season – the outcome will be viewed as an opportunity missed by manager Harry Redknapp.
The gap between them and the relegation zone stands at two points.
QPR (Fer 20’)
Swansea (Bony 90’)
See today’s trending news/entertainment gist below
- Jackie Appiah & friends stunning on trending classic wears
- Premier League Man Utd vs Stoke Results
- Nigeria is Polio-free Certified – Minister of Health
- President Obama still on Holiday spirit in Hawaii
- Miss Black Africa-UK stuns a Charity Calendar 2015
- 80-year old man buys diamond ring for wife using his Life-Savings
- Checkout Pearl Hart, SoundCity covers the Celebrity Shoot Season 6
- Check out 2face & Annie’s outfit last night!
- UK Women strip naked to raise money
- A suicide Bomber blows up himself in Gombe
- Buhari assures good governance if elected including free Education, affordable health care etc
- AirAsia Pilot drug test results may be invalid report
- President Jonathan commits to bring justice to Boko Haram
- President Goodluck promises to make Naira value stronger
- President G.E Jonathan New Year Message to Citizens
- Why GEJ could not visit the Chibok girls – Alhaji Yakasai
- Bride-to-be killed by a driver 10days to her wedding in Lagos