Always tune in to (adelove.com) for freshest updates.
Chelsea were stunned by a Harry Kane-inspired Tottenham to surrender their lead at the top of the Premier League.
Diego Costa’s tap in put Chelsea ahead, but Kane’s low shot levelled before Danny Rose followed up a rebound.
Kane was tripped by Gary Cahill for an Andros Townsend penalty, with Kane’s turn and shot giving Spurs a fourth.
Eden Hazard’s run gave Chelsea hope, but Nacer Chadli’s deflected effort ensured John Terry’s late goal from close range was only a consolation.
That Terry goal does, however, have Chelsea equal with Manchester City in terms of points, goal difference and goals scored, meaning the pair are officially classed as joint-top of the table.
If that situation remains at the end of the season, they would play-off for the title.
Tottenham (Kane 30’, 52’; Townsend 45’-pen; Chadli 78’)
Chelsea (Diego Coasta 18’; Hazard 61’; Terry 87’)
See today’s trending news/entertainment gist below
- Jackie Appiah & friends stunning on trending classic wears
- Premier League Man Utd vs Stoke Results
- Nigeria is Polio-free Certified – Minister of Health
- President Obama still on Holiday spirit in Hawaii
- Miss Black Africa-UK stuns a Charity Calendar 2015
- 80-year old man buys diamond ring for wife using his Life-Savings
- Checkout Pearl Hart, SoundCity covers the Celebrity Shoot Season 6
- Check out 2face & Annie’s outfit last night!
- UK Women strip naked to raise money
- A suicide Bomber blows up himself in Gombe
- Buhari assures good governance if elected including free Education, affordable health care etc
- AirAsia Pilot drug test results may be invalid report
- President Jonathan commits to bring justice to Boko Haram
- President Goodluck promises to make Naira value stronger
- President G.E Jonathan New Year Message to Citizens
- Why GEJ could not visit the Chibok girls – Alhaji Yakasai
- Bride-to-be killed by a driver 10days to her wedding in Lagos