Always tune in to (adelove.com) for freshest updates.
Looks like stripping off has become one of the most popular ways to raise money for a good cause. Now the the University of Liverpool Women’s Rugby League team are the latest group of women to strip nude for a charity calendar to raise money for 6-year old Jack Johnson who is down with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD).
The team, who have also been struggling to find enough cash to pay for equipment and travel, will also benefit from some of the money, while the rest will go to Jack.
DMD, which currently affects around one in 3,600 boys in the UK, only appears in males and causes progressive muscle wasting. Now the girls hope their naked calendar will raise awareness of the disease, as well as raising funds to support the search for a cure.
See today’s trending news/entertainment gist below
- Jackie Appiah & friends stunning on trending classic wears
- Premier League Man Utd vs Stoke Results
- Nigeria is Polio-free Certified – Minister of Health
- President Obama still on Holiday spirit in Hawaii
- Miss Black Africa-UK stuns a Charity Calendar 2015
- 80-year old man buys diamond ring for wife using his Life-Savings
- Checkout Pearl Hart, SoundCity covers the Celebrity Shoot Season 6
- Check out 2face & Annie’s outfit last night!
- UK Women strip naked to raise money
- A suicide Bomber blows up himself in Gombe
- Buhari assures good governance if elected including free Education, affordable health care etc
- AirAsia Pilot drug test results may be invalid report
- President Jonathan commits to bring justice to Boko Haram
- President Goodluck promises to make Naira value stronger
- President G.E Jonathan New Year Message to Citizens
- Why GEJ could not visit the Chibok girls – Alhaji Yakasai
- Bride-to-be killed by a driver 10days to her wedding in Lagos