A divorcée is a woman who has divorced, and a divorcé is a man who has divorced. The words come directly from French.
See today’s trending news/entertainment gist below
- Yvonne Nwosu rocks it – shares her collections
- D’banj ex-girlfriend, Jennifer Obayuwana gets engaged
- Why do people cheat in a relationship?
- Twitter starts “While you are away” feature
- 7month-Old Baby boy got burnt by fire & died in Lagos
- 20,000 more security forces recruited by Cameroon to fight Boko Haram
- Gerrard plans to leave Liverpool after contract expires
- Suspected Kidnapper of 5year old boy got arrested
- Jonathan is the best Nigerian Presidential Candidate – Prof Oladipo
- Imagine what this Oyinbo man is doing in Lagos? Indiscipline
- President Jonathan felicitates with Muslims, Eid-el-Maulud
- Fashola meets and welcomes the first Baby born in Lagos
- Toyin Lawani’s Son, Jermaine is One – adorable pics
- Difference between Divorcee and Divorce