Always tune in to (adelove.com) for freshest updates.
Governor Fayose in a meeting organized by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Southwest, held in Akure on Saturday with the objective of outlining a strategy for winning the 2015 elections in the area, outlined that Politics is a Do or Die affair.
Governor Fayose underlined that the presidential election was critical, advising that the party should forget about governorship elections and concentrate on the presidential contest. According to him, once President Jonathan was re-elected, everything else would fall into place and the party could declare the governorship candidates of PDP in various States as it likes.
Minutes of the meeting obtained by SaharaReporters indicates that some delegates. dismissed rallies as a good campaign strategy, asking the party to focus on propaganda aimed at tarnishing the image of the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari.
See today’s trending news/entertainment gist below
- Yvonne Nwosu rocks it – shares her collections
- D’banj ex-girlfriend, Jennifer Obayuwana gets engaged
- Why do people cheat in a relationship?
- Twitter starts “While you are away” feature
- 7month-Old Baby boy got burnt by fire & died in Lagos
- 20,000 more security forces recruited by Cameroon to fight Boko Haram
- Gerrard plans to leave Liverpool after contract expires
- Suspected Kidnapper of 5year old boy got arrested
- Jonathan is the best Nigerian Presidential Candidate – Prof Oladipo
- Imagine what this Oyinbo man is doing in Lagos? Indiscipline
- President Jonathan felicitates with Muslims, Eid-el-Maulud
- Fashola meets and welcomes the first Baby born in Lagos
- Toyin Lawani’s Son, Jermaine is One – adorable pics
- Difference between Divorcee and Divorce