Always tune in to (adelove.com) for freshest updates.
The police in Abuja have arrested a suspected kidnapper, Bola Adesina, who allegedly abducted a five-year-old boy from the Sagamu area of Ogun State.
Punch Metro learnt that 31-year-old Adesina was arrested by detectives attached to the Utako Police Division on Christmas Eve of 2014. It was also learnt that the victim, identified simply as Ahmed, had been missing from home for about a week.
Our correspondent gathered that the suspect was nabbed at a motor park in the Utako area, while the victim was rescued from him. Adesina was reportedly heading for a location in Kaduna State to deliver the victim before he was arrested by the police at the park.
The Federal Capital Territory Commissioner of Police, Wilson Inalegwu, said Ahmed had been reunited with his family in Ogun State. He said, “The suspect will be arraigned in court as soon as sitting resumes. Meanwhile, the child has been reunited with his parents.
See today’s trending news/entertainment gist below
- Difference between Divorcee and Divorce
- Yvonne Nwosu rocks it – shares her collections
- D’banj ex-girlfriend, Jennifer Obayuwana gets engaged
- Why do people cheat in a relationship?
- Twitter starts “While you are away” feature
- 7month-Old Baby boy got burnt by fire & died in Lagos
- 20,000 more security forces recruited by Cameroon to fight Boko Haram
- Gerrard plans to leave Liverpool after contract expires
- Suspected Kidnapper of 5year old boy got arrested
- Jonathan is the best Nigerian Presidential Candidate – Prof Oladipo
- Imagine what this Oyinbo man is doing in Lagos? Indiscipline
- President Jonathan felicitates with Muslims, Eid-el-Maulud
- Fashola meets and welcomes the first Baby born in Lagos
- Toyin Lawani’s Son, Jermaine is One – adorable pics