Always tune in to (adelove.com) for freshest updates.
We’ve heard the number of reasons as to why people cheat, with everything from “Because I can” to “It’s not you, it’s me.” As much of a cop out as that last one sounds, Research says there may be something to this.
Unfaithful partners all over the world tell me this one phrase: “When we meet someone new, there’s an increased level of attention and focus that you receive and give. “I don’t get that kind of attention at home.” Could this be reasons why people cheat? However, along the same vein, the cheater very likely doesn’t typically give their partner at home that type of attention either . Some will mention their spouses or friends are not fashionista enough; some mention that their spouses or friends are not enough good in bed and lot of various excuses!
Since your opinion counts and matters a lot… why do you think people cheat on their partners? Over to you folks… People can learn so much from your contributions/advice.
See today’s trending news/entertainment gist below
- Difference between Divorcee and Divorce
- Yvonne Nwosu rocks it – shares her collections
- D’banj ex-girlfriend, Jennifer Obayuwana gets engaged
- Why do people cheat in a relationship?
- Twitter starts “While you are away” feature
- 7month-Old Baby boy got burnt by fire & died in Lagos
- 20,000 more security forces recruited by Cameroon to fight Boko Haram
- Gerrard plans to leave Liverpool after contract expires
- Suspected Kidnapper of 5year old boy got arrested
- Jonathan is the best Nigerian Presidential Candidate – Prof Oladipo
- Imagine what this Oyinbo man is doing in Lagos? Indiscipline
- President Jonathan felicitates with Muslims, Eid-el-Maulud
- Fashola meets and welcomes the first Baby born in Lagos
- Toyin Lawani’s Son, Jermaine is One – adorable pics