Always tune in to (adelove.com) for freshest updates.
Just saw this on WorldNews and thought to share with you.
Jamie Guarino, 34, who wants to educate people about snakes, which can be loving pets despite their bad reputation has filmed baby daughter Alyssa, playing with the beloved family pet – his 10-year-old 13ft Burmese python called Nay-Nay.
The snake handler shot footage when Alyssa was just 14-months old at his home in Michigan. Mr Guarino said his daughter was in no danger during the filming. See more photos detailed below:
See video below:
- Ex-Eyimba Nigerian Player, Romanus Orjinta is dead
- Makeup flawless trending
- Smarter, British Tech Company develops Wi-Fi Coffee Machine
- Boko Haram kidnapped 40 boys and young men in Borno State
- 14-Month old Baby playing with python Snake
- Obi Emelonye, Award winning Movie Director shares family pix
- Kim’s facial surgery rumour
- Empress Njama displays her hot legs
- Jayz and Beyonce still rocking Love on motorcycle in Thailand
- Meet face of Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend
- I can’t betray Keshi, he’s my Boss – Daniel Amokachi
- Jonathan should quietly resign honourably – Rev Fr. Ejike Mbaka
- Parents of kidnapped Chibok girls burst out tears & blast Jonathan
- Awolowo’s wife approves Osinbajo & Buhari
- Politics is a Do-or-Die Affair – Governor Ayo Fayose