Always tune in to (adelove.com) for freshest updates.
Suspected Boko Haram militants launched a vicious attack on Babangida town, the headquarters of Tarmuwa Local Government Area of Yobe State Saturday evening. Babangida town is located 50km away from the state capital, Damaturu.
The attackers drove into the town around 6 pm and unleashed terror in the people of the town. You may see another updates from ChannelsTV social page as well below.
A resident, Mohammed Lurwan, said he sighted smokes and flames going up at the northern part of the town.
” A security man close to the Local government secretariat said the insurgents set ablaze both the military camp and the LG Secretariat,” he said.
Chairman, Tarmuwa Local Government Council, Alhaji Samaila Mai Adamu confirmed that part of the secretariat was burnt and the military base destroyed. He however said “the situation is under control as soldiers have dispatched reinforcement.”
- Here’s Pastor DK Olukoya message to Nigerians – Do you agree with the Man of God
- Pastor Adeboye’s advice to Redeemed RCCG members
- Stephen Keshi lost Equatorial Guinea’s contract job – Guess who gets the job?
- Not less than 100 rebels feared death in Burundi attack
- Xiaomi phone company sold 61Million phones in 2014- Huawei tries copy them
- Reasons why APC plans to equip polling Stations in Ogun State with handsets
- Boko Haram attacks Babangida town in Yobe State