Always tune in to (adelove.com) for freshest updates.
Despite Keshi’s contract ending soon, Nigeria assistant coach Daniel Amokachi insists Stephen Keshi remains in charge of the Super Eagles.
“This is not my team I’m only sitting in for my boss, Stephen Keshi. I can’t betray him. He’s the boss and I’m only here to do a job as a coach,” Amokachi told Cool FM.
Keshi’s deal with the Super Eagles came to an end after the 2014 World Cup, although the tactician maintained the reins throughout their failed AFCON qualifying campaign, where they finished third in Group A.
Speaking about their two upcoming matches, where a host of young players have been called up to action, Amokachi said: “These are players that we know, a lot of them we know and Keshi knows they are coming into the fold. And it’s always good to work with young players who want to learn and are willing to get to the next level and I think it’s a good start.”
- Ex-Eyimba Nigerian Player, Romanus Orjinta is dead
- Makeup flawless trending
- Smarter, British Tech Company develops Wi-Fi Coffee Machine
- Boko Haram kidnapped 40 boys and young men in Borno State
- 14-Month old Baby playing with python Snake
- Obi Emelonye, Award winning Movie Director shares family pix
- Kim’s facial surgery rumour
- Empress Njama displays her hot legs
- Jayz and Beyonce still rocking Love on motorcycle in Thailand
- Meet face of Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend
- I can’t betray Keshi, he’s my Boss – Daniel Amokachi
- Jonathan should quietly resign honourably – Rev Fr. Ejike Mbaka
- Parents of kidnapped Chibok girls burst out tears & blast Jonathan
- Awolowo’s wife approves Osinbajo & Buhari
- Politics is a Do-or-Die Affair – Governor Ayo Fayose