Always tune in to (adelove.com) for freshest updates.
Osinbajo who is married to mama’s granddaughter, Dolapo visited the Ikenne, Ogun State residence of the Awolowo’s alongside his wife, his younger brother, Akin Osinbajo, a former Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice in Ogun state, the Iyaloja General of Remoland, Mrs Mercy Owolana and Senator Olorunimbe Mamora among others to receive the blessings of mama.
Mama however endorsed him saying, “I am very happy this morning to see that Yemi Osinbajo is going to higher ground and it is my prayer that he will get there. I urge you all to support his aspiration; God will take you there,” she said.
- Ex-Eyimba Nigerian Player, Romanus Orjinta is dead
- Makeup flawless trending
- Smarter, British Tech Company develops Wi-Fi Coffee Machine
- Boko Haram kidnapped 40 boys and young men in Borno State
- 14-Month old Baby playing with python Snake
- Obi Emelonye, Award winning Movie Director shares family pix
- Kim’s facial surgery rumour
- Empress Njama displays her hot legs
- Jayz and Beyonce still rocking Love on motorcycle in Thailand
- Meet face of Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend
- I can’t betray Keshi, he’s my Boss – Daniel Amokachi
- Jonathan should quietly resign honourably – Rev Fr. Ejike Mbaka
- Parents of kidnapped Chibok girls burst out tears & blast Jonathan
- Awolowo’s wife approves Osinbajo & Buhari
- Politics is a Do-or-Die Affair – Governor Ayo Fayose