Always tune in to (adelove.com) for freshest updates.
Iyalode of Gbaguraland, Chief Mrs. Adunni Bankole, the step-mother of a former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Dimeji Bankole is dead. The death was announced few minutes today, 3rd January 2015 after an alleged heart-related ailment. She is said to have died at about 6am.
Her daughter’s wedding ceremony, which was ongoing at Ikorodu in Lagos State before this tragic news was broken, was initially halted but it was later reconvened. She had been ill before now and has been in coma for days before losing the battle today. Iyalode Adunni Bankole was aged 55. She is survived by her husband Alhaji Alani Bankole; 4 children and grandchildren.
- Ex-Eyimba Nigerian Player, Romanus Orjinta is dead
- Makeup flawless trending
- Smarter, British Tech Company develops Wi-Fi Coffee Machine
- Boko Haram kidnapped 40 boys and young men in Borno State
- 14-Month old Baby playing with python Snake
- Obi Emelonye, Award winning Movie Director shares family pix
- Kim’s facial surgery rumour
- Empress Njama displays her hot legs
- Jayz and Beyonce still rocking Love on motorcycle in Thailand
- Meet face of Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend
- I can’t betray Keshi, he’s my Boss – Daniel Amokachi
- Jonathan should quietly resign honourably – Rev Fr. Ejike Mbaka
- Parents of kidnapped Chibok girls burst out tears & blast Jonathan
- Awolowo’s wife approves Osinbajo & Buhari
- Politics is a Do-or-Die Affair – Governor Ayo Fayose