Always tune in to (adelove.com) for freshest updates.
Smarter Company, a British tech company has introduced what it claims to be the world’s first bean to cup Wi-Fi-enabled coffee machine.
This coffee machine is used to prepare coffee by using free iOS and Android apps. It can also be used to wake up users with a cup of freshly ground coffee. The machine will also let users know when it needs refilling and will even ask you if they want a cup of coffee when they arrive back at their house.
The device is crafted from brushed stainless steel and comes with a two-year guarantee. Smarter’s iKettle has already proved to be a hit and is stocked in Apple stores across Europe.
The Wi-Fi Coffee Machine is due to hit the shops in March 2015 with a price tag of £129.99 (N36,551.26).
- Ex-Eyimba Nigerian Player, Romanus Orjinta is dead
- Makeup flawless trending
- Smarter, British Tech Company develops Wi-Fi Coffee Machine
- Boko Haram kidnapped 40 boys and young men in Borno State
- 14-Month old Baby playing with python Snake
- Obi Emelonye, Award winning Movie Director shares family pix
- Kim’s facial surgery rumour
- Empress Njama displays her hot legs
- Jayz and Beyonce still rocking Love on motorcycle in Thailand
- Meet face of Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend
- I can’t betray Keshi, he’s my Boss – Daniel Amokachi
- Jonathan should quietly resign honourably – Rev Fr. Ejike Mbaka
- Parents of kidnapped Chibok girls burst out tears & blast Jonathan
- Awolowo’s wife approves Osinbajo & Buhari
- Politics is a Do-or-Die Affair – Governor Ayo Fayose