Always tune in to (adelove.com) for freshest updates.
Prince Dapo Abiodun, All Progressives Congress (APC) senatorial candidates for Ogun East, during a meeting with the leadership of the party at Ode in Ikenne local government area of the state discloses that all party agents in all the 1,130 polling stations in the senatorial district as well as party coordinators would be equipped with telephone handsets during the coming general elections.
The senatorial candidate explained that the communication facilities would assist the agents to monitor the elections at their respective polling booths and inform the party secretariat about the happenings on the spot. Also to check any form of electoral fraud that may plan to perpetrate during the polls.
He revealed that there would be certain special telephone numbers that would be given to the party agents and coordinators through which they would communicate with the team in charge of monitoring and collation of election results. See Excerpts detailed below:
“We are going to equip our party agents in all the 1130 polling booths in Ogun East Senatorial District as well as all party coordinators to be able to communicate with the leadership of the party and the party team that would be monitoring and collating the election results,”the candidate said.
“The agents would call some special numbers which would be given to them before the election day.
“It is not election results alone that they would relay to the monitoring and results collating team, they would also give situation reports in the individual polling booths so that if necessary, security agencies would be contacted on their emergency lines to check any electoral malpractices”.
See what’s trending for today…
- Here’s Pastor DK Olukoya message to Nigerians – Do you agree with the Man of God
- Pastor Adeboye’s advice to Redeemed RCCG members
- Stephen Keshi lost Equatorial Guinea’s contract job – Guess who gets the job?
- Not less than 100 rebels feared death in Burundi attack
- Xiaomi phone company sold 61Million phones in 2014- Huawei tries copy them
- Reasons why APC plans to equip polling Stations in Ogun State with handsets
- Boko Haram attacks Babangida town in Yobe State