Always tune in to (adelove.com) for freshest updates.
Tekno is one singer that can be classed as one of the exciting young artistes with great promise. The Born Augustine Miles Kelechi has in no time made a name for himself since getting into the entertainment industry few years ago.
For male entertainers, one of the prices that come with being famous is dealing with female admirers, who often appear as female fans.
The budding singer seems not bothered about that aspect of being a rising star, because according to him, he had already adopted a diplomatic way of dealing with such issue.
In his words, “We all need our female fans. There is no drawing of lines. It is still me being myself. I show the love when I can show it and I share it when I can. But I try my best not to be rude because they all love and respect my music. So, I try to be myself while dealing with my female fans.”
Known for his popular hits like ‘Holiday’ featuring Davido, ‘Onyeneku’ featuring Ice Prince, ‘Dance’ and many others, the 22-year-old singer and instrumentalist also said that the does every kind of music.
“I started playing musical instrument since I was a child. My dad made me attend piano classes. I can play any kind of musical instrument: piano, bass guitar, trumpet, name them,” he said.
See what’s trending for today…
- Here’s Pastor DK Olukoya message to Nigerians – Do you agree with the Man of God
- Pastor Adeboye’s advice to Redeemed RCCG members
- Stephen Keshi lost Equatorial Guinea’s contract job – Guess who gets the job?
- Not less than 100 rebels feared death in Burundi attack
- Xiaomi phone company sold 61Million phones in 2014- Huawei tries copy them
- Reasons why APC plans to equip polling Stations in Ogun State with handsets
- Boko Haram attacks Babangida town in Yobe State