Dr. DK Olukoya, General Overseer of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM), assures that Nigeria will not disintegrate this year, arguing that God has an agenda for the country.
Dr. Daniel Kolawole Olukoya in his 2015 predictions at the Church’s Prayer City, along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway made this assurance despite some Men of God still called for fervent prayers for the country.
“Nobody can destroy Nigeria, because it is a country of destiny. No matter what happens, one way or the other, the prophetic agenda and prayers will bail it (Nigeria) out of whatever quagmire it gets into.”
“The Lord will not mind to kill or maim anyone who may want to destroy Nigeria,” he said, noting that Nigeria is strategically located in the continent and its shape in the continent is like the trigger of a gun, meaning the country is the most dangerous or most volatile part of Africa, which must not be toyed with.
Describing the year as one of ‘Multiple Restoration and Unparalleled Favour’ as well as a year of ‘Vigorous Evangelism’ for MFM members, the church’s general overseer also gave 15 Ds to stand against in the year, as follows: deceit, delay, defilement, despair, disobedience, disbelief, distraction, dishonesty, disappointment, discord, doubt, double mindedness, deadness and dullness. He also gave 42 prayer points he described as “machine gun prayers” to help believers across the world survive in the New Year. Click here to refer to 42 prayers points (Machine Gun Prayers)
See what’s trending for today…
- Here’s Pastor DK Olukoya message to Nigerians – Do you agree with the Man of God
- Pastor Adeboye’s advice to Redeemed RCCG members
- Stephen Keshi lost Equatorial Guinea’s contract job – Guess who gets the job?
- Not less than 100 rebels feared death in Burundi attack
- Xiaomi phone company sold 61Million phones in 2014- Huawei tries copy them
- Reasons why APC plans to equip polling Stations in Ogun State with handsets
- Boko Haram attacks Babangida town in Yobe State