Always tune in to (adelove.com) for freshest updates.
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has announced the passing away of his beloved younger sister, Mrs. Nancy Jonathan-Olei, aged 52.
A statement by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Dr Reuben Abati said Mrs. Jonathan-Olei passed away earlier sunday at a hospital in Yenagoa after a brief illness.
The statement added that burial arrangements will be announced later by the family. “Mrs. Jonathan-Olei passed away earlier today at a hospital in Yenagoa after a brief illness. She was 52 years old. “Burial arrangements will be announced later by the family.”
Read also these trending topics for today…
- Buhari attends Annual thanksgiving service in Lagos with Osinbajo, Adeboye etc
- Confess this to yourself – there’s power in the tongue
- Gen. Buhari starts his rally at Uyo, Akwa Ibom
- Keshi doesn’t like me – Obafemi martins bursts out
- Singer, Oritsefemi celebrates birthday with friends