Always tune in to (adelove.com) for freshest updates.
The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Muhammadu Buhari has made a slight change in his presidential campaign billed to start on Tuesday. He has opted to kick start the campaign in Port Harcourt, Rivers State and not Uyo as earlier announced, reports ThisDay.
The event is scheduled for the 40 000-capacity Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium. Shortly after inaugurating Buhari’s campaign in Rivers, the APC team will move to Uyo, the Akwa Ibom State capital, to campaign in the PDP-controlled state and to present the party’s flag to the governorship standard-bearer of the party in the state, Umana Okon Umana.
Here’s trending news for today…
- I will expose all ex-Presidents & Heads including Buhari – GEJ
- Reasons why some PDP are defecting to other Parties – Mu’azu
- APC members were shot as Buhari Campaign gets started in Rivers State
- All corrupt Politicians would end up in Kirikiri jail – Buhari
- Nine PDP Governors refused to honour Presidential campaign in Abuja
- Fr. Mbaka has not shared any report of threat yet – Police
- Letter to Mr. President Jonathan – A Plea for Mercy