Always tune in to (adelove.com) for freshest updates.
On August 20th 2014, after Boko Haram attacked the Police Mobile Training in Gwoza, Borno state, Police officers of Six families were declared missing, the wives have been compensated with N500,000 each by the Force Headquarters.
At a ceremony which held yesterday at the Police Mobile Force 50 Base, Kubwa Abuja, the wives of the missing soldiers were presented with cheques and the police promised to pay them the salaries of their missing husbands for one year. See more photos detailed below:
Here’s trending news for today…
- I will expose all ex-Presidents & Heads including Buhari – GEJ
- Reasons why some PDP are defecting to other Parties – Mu’azu
- APC members were shot as Buhari Campaign gets started in Rivers State
- All corrupt Politicians would end up in Kirikiri jail – Buhari
- Nine PDP Governors refused to honour Presidential campaign in Abuja
- Fr. Mbaka has not shared any report of threat yet – Police
- Letter to Mr. President Jonathan – A Plea for Mercy