Always tune in to (adelove.com) for freshest updates.
This just happened to me and i was able to clear the issue within some few minutes…It may sound stupid but it’s something that happened to us on daily life. Thought to share with you the steps i took to win the battle..lol. Let me know if you have questions.
- Start Google Chrome.
- On the top-right corner, click the Customize and control Google Chrome icon, and click Settings.
- Under Chrome, click Extensions.
- In the Extensions window, select the unknown extensions, and click the trash bin icon.
- Under Chrome, click Settings.
- In the Settings window, under On startup, click Set pages.
- In the Startup pages window, from the list of startup pages, select the suspicious entries and click X.
- Click OK.
- In the Settings window, under Appearence, select Show Home button, and click Change.
- In the Home page window, select Use the New Tab page and click OK.
- In the Settings window, under Search, click Manage search engines.
- In the Search engines window, select your preferred default search engine and click Make default.
- In the Default search settings list, select the unknown search engine, and click X.
- Click Done.