Always tune in to (adelove.com) for freshest updates.
It was reported that a fire out break that started last night destroyed Kano’s most popular mobile phone village Farm Centre. Report says about 95% of the market has been affected and goods worth millions of naira are said to have been destroyed.
Kano state fire sevice said the fire started about 2:am this morning possibly as a result of electrical spark from a shop in the market. The service calls on people to ensure they put off all electrical appliances before closing their places of business and also at home before going to bed to avoid such cases as many have been experienced in the past.