We all know it’s common to “kiss a lot of frogs” before finding the right partner. The good news? It’s all worth it, because once you do find your match everything else begins to fall into place.
I could remember a friend who felt insecure about having a serious boyfriend because she didn’t have full-time employment. She thought she had nothing to offer without a cool job, but the man she adore ended up helping her get to where she needed to be career-wise, and i tell you now that the individual you’re meant to end up with will do the same and more for you. You may not immediately know that your significant other is going to be your spouse someday, but here are some signs that you two are bound for life. See more detailed below:
1. You have similar long-term goals: This doesn’t necessarily mean you’re in the same line of work. That can be good too, but wanting the same things long-term — whether it’s having kids, a house, or lots of vacations — will help you through any obstacles you may face.
2. You like each other’s families: It’s true that you don’t just marry your soulmate, but his/her family as well. Many people complain about the in-laws and this doesn’t indicate your union is doomed, but life is so much easier when everyone gets along for the most part.
3. You miss him/her when you’re apart: Wanting to be with the person you love all of the time doesn’t make you needy or annoying. It shows you cherish that person deeply and understand every experience — whether big or small — is better with him/her around.
4. Other people comment on how great you are together: If parents, friends, siblings and relatives can see how happy you make each other, you know it’s going to last.
5. You’re a good team: life presents us with plenty of battles, and the person you marry should be willing and able to fight them alongside you. That person should also be like a good reliable teammate.