The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has called out to candidates who registered for her 2015/2016 Direct Entry (DE) with the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to come for screening exercise.
Only candidates that registered with JAMB and chose the institution are eligible for the screening. Click here to begin.
- Eligible candidates are requested to pay a processing fee of three thousand naira (N3,000.00) only through certified Bank Draft payable to the University of Nigeria, Nsukka to be submitted on the day of the exam.
- Candidates should access and complete the University of Nigeria 2015/2016 Direct Entry CBT screening form online at unn.edu.ng . The Bank Draft number should be reflected on the online form.
The Computer Based Test (CBT) screening will be conducted at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Laboratory) University of Nigeria, Nsukka Campus; as follows:
DATE: 29th September, 2015
1) 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m : Dentistry, Health Sciences & Technology, Medicine & Surgery Pharmaceutical Sciences & Veterinary Medicine.
2) 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m : Arts, Business Administration, Law and Social Sciences.
3) 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m : Agriculture, Biological Sciences, Education, Engineering, Environmental Studies and Physical Sciences.
All candidates are required to bring the following during the screening exercise:
- a) A copy of ONLINE form duly completed.
- b) 2015/2016 JAMB registration slip.
- c) N3,000.00 certified Bank Draft.
No mobile phones, calculator or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the Screening Hall.
Visually Impaired Candidates are not invited to the screening exercise, but they should register online.
Online registration ends on Monday 28th September, 2015. Those who fail to register within the stipulated period will not be screened during the exercise.