Toke Makinwa revealed in her book, On Becoming that she lost her parents in a house fire caused by a gas leak when she was 8 years old.
Today, she visited the place for the first time since the incident happened.
She wrote; “2 radio interviews, and a visit to where I lived as a child in Abuja. I’ve never been back there, it holds so much emotions and I always told myself I will only go once I have exhaled. Today I did; it was good to see where I played as a child, my home and so much more.” she wrote on Instagram