According to reports, the N-Power portal reopened for registration 11:30 pm of Tuesday June 13, 2017.
The N-Power Volunteer Corps is part of the Federal government’s Social Investment Programmes, under which it plans to hire 350,000 unemployed graduates.
The programme application is open to all eligible Nigerians and that the process is completely free.
It also urged applicants to read and understand all relevant information before applying.
Follow the steps to apply…
1. Visit www.npower.gov.ng. Read up about the different N-Power categories so that you understand the category that suits you best;
2. Before you go on to apply, ensure you have a printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number or BVN and a recent passport photograph;
3. Then click on “Apply for N-Power Volunteer Corps”;
4. Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power Programme and accept that all the information you will provide must be truthful and accurate on July 1
5. Fill in your 11-digit BVN; then f ill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information; followed by details of your active bank account;
6. If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface. If the BVN details are accurate, you will be allowed to proceed to the application portal to fill in all the personal information required and your academic qualification. You will receive a unique N-Power identification number;
7. Ensure to provide your own telephone number and email so that you can be reached directly;
8. You will also need to upload your passport photograph in either JPEG or PNG files in no more than 25 kilo bytes;
9. Before you complete your application, you will be assessed on your knowledge of grammar, general knowledge, and for N-Power VAIDS, basic numerical concepts.
The N-Power application period ends onon July 13th 2017.