Confusion as fire guts Nigerian Senate

Fire on Thursday gutted the Senate Chamber in Abuja.

Image result for Confusion as fire guts Nigerian Senate

It was learnt that the fire suspected to be from an electric spark started from the technical room of the senate.

It was gathered that smoke has taken over the chamber of the Senate, forcing senators to vacate the area.

The fire engulfed the chamber when the lawmakers were making their ways into the chamber ahead of today’s plenary.

No casualty has been recorded so far

More details later…



  1. Thank God no casualty was recorded….. The lawmakers had better repent of deir evil ways of corruption and unfaithfulness b4 dey are all burn to ashes.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.