Green tea is the healthiest beverage on the planet. I mean one of the world’s healthiest drinks. It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body. This includes improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer and many other incredible benefits. If this is missing in your kitchen as you read this, i humbly advise, you grab one now at your nearest store.
Green Tea is made from un-oxidized leaves and is one of the less processed types of tea and therefore contains one of the most antioxidants and beneficial polyphenols.
Green tea was used in traditional Chinese and Indian medicine to control bleeding and heal wounds, aids digestion, improve heart and mental health and regulate body temperature. Recent studies have shown green tea can potentially have positive effects on everything from weight loss to liver disorders to type 2 diabetes.
Let’s now get down into the real game (Health Benefits. lol)
Green Tea Benefits
– Green Tea improves Health (Contains Bioactive Compounds – polyphenols, power antioxidants)
– Green Tea improves brain function and makes you smarter (Key active ingredient is Caffeine, known as stimulant but doesn’t contain as much as coffee)
– Green Tea increases fat burning and improves physical performance
– Green Tea can help you lose weight and lower your risk of becoming obese
– Green Tea may decrease your risk of dying and help you live longer
– Antioxidants in Green Tea may lower your risk of various types of Cancer – Breast Cancer, Prostate cancer, Colorectal cancer etc
– Green Tea may protect your brain of old age, lowering your risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
– Green Tea can kill bacteria, it improves Dental health and lowers your risk of infection
– Green Tea may lower your risk of Type II Diabetes
– Green Tea may reduce your risk of cardiovascular Disease
Depending on your body sensitivity, if you have any health concerns, Consult with your health adviser before drinking green tea.