Always tune in to (adelove.com) for freshest updates.
Osayi Omoigui, Edo born, a young lady who was set to wed on 10th January 2015 having had her engagement on 19th August 2014 is dead. Osayi was killed by a hit-and-run driver on Monday, 29th December 2014 and she is said to have died instantly. It’s a very sad incident for her husband-to-be, family members and friends who are mourning the demise of a young loving soul. Already, friends had bought off the aso-ebi for the wedding till the news of her death broke. Such a sad news!
Osayi was a graduate of Uniport and she was known for her kindness and humility. May God give her loved ones the fortitude to bear this shocking loss. Rest in peace beautiful soul. Osayi,fly with the Angels,for you have become one yourself.
Osayi’s Facebook timeline is flooded with emotional tributes:
Gama Hope: Any other person can believe de story oh, but as for me hmm never. She will not die before her time. We must celebrate de wedding. She was my Chief brides mate early dis year, we were together yesterday in church. Now u expect me to receive dis news? De wicked must not go unpunished.
David Ihua: Can you see this, Osayi Omoigui? This deep despair that a stranger has brought to us so swiftly. Your light was so bright that it transcended time and space and every time we spoke I could feel it’s glow even though we were thousands of miles apart. I called you sister once and I meant it. I shall miss you beyond words, my sister. The world is left a little darker without your burning light.
Kela Alale: Osayi your demise has brought deep thought into my mind. The circumstances surrounding it. Your wedding in just a few days to come. It brings to mind the song by Alanis Morrisette. Ironic— “its like rain oh your wedding day”………, “….you win a lottery and you die the next day”. Hmmm what a bad taste of event at the end of the year. We lost a few good people, Onajite Onajite Otiotio-onome, we had not gotten over the shock, You again? Why. Life O’ life
Ohimai Unuigboje: Death, where is your sting? Grave..where is your victory? So many..too many have been taken at their prime….I have become numb….yet so distraught! What is this life but a shadow? What is this life but a mist? What is this life but a vapour….it passes away. Rest in peace Osayi Omoigui. May God comfort you all my brothers and sisters and their mother.
Lovelyn Ovat Iruayenama: Osayi! Osayi!! Osayi!!! I just picked up my sown asoebi yesterday screaming ur name as ur god daughter and I were getting ready to see u when the evil report came in. Osayi, u prayed for ur wedding day to comd. we looked forward to this day but what happened? Osayi what happened? Osayi I. Am.waiting for a response from you please…….Y is this life like this? The tears can’t stop flowing… Osayi, I believe you are still sleeping, please tell me when you wake up so that we can laff at this joke…. can’t take this please.
See today’s trending news/entertainment gist below
- A suicide Bomber blows up himself in Gombe
- Buhari assures good governance if elected including free Education, affordable health care etc
- AirAsia Pilot drug test results may be invalid report
- President Jonathan commits to bring justice to Boko Haram
- President Goodluck promises to make Naira value stronger
- President G.E Jonathan New Year Message to Citizens
- Why GEJ could not visit the Chibok girls – Alhaji Yakasai
- Bride-to-be killed by a driver 10days to her wedding in Lagos
- Wizkid’s Baby-mama dating femi falana’s son, Falz
- Meet the first gay couple in Scotland
- Ways to refresh your marriage this 2015
- D’banj shows-off his new Awards from AFRIMA
- Meet the new Tunisia President, Essebsi (88-year old)
- TB Joshua to host memorial service for Bereaved South African relatives
- Lawmaker, Alhaji Yakubu defects from APC to PDP after loosing primaries
- Maheeda has a message to all her fans – do not open if you are not
- 2014 is a disappointing year for Nigerian Football – Kanu Nwankwo
- Only those who want to remain poor would vote for President GEJ – Prof Osinbajo
- More photos of Aisha & Tunde wedding in Lagos
- Man, 55 dis-virgined his 9year old daughter in Edo
- Joke of the Day_Akpoboro did what he could do best
- Meet Co-Joined Twins, Ronnie & Donnie Galyon that celebrate 63rd birthday