Always tune in to (adelove.com) for freshest updates.
Alhaji Salisu Yakubu, a lawmaker representing Maru North Constituency in Zamfara State House of Assembly, has defected from All Progressives Congress to the Peoples Democratic Party as he lost state assembly ticket to an opponent, Ibrahim Abu at the APC state assembly primary.
Yakubu was the only legislator who failed to win his constituency among the serving members of the assembly during the APC primary.
Confirming his defection to NAN on Wednesday in Gusau, Yakubu said he was yet to explain his reason for defecting to the PDP.
“It is true I defected to the Peoples Democratic Party but I am still making some consultations before I announce my reasons for the action,” the lawmaker explained.
See today’s trending news/entertainment gist below
- Why GEJ could not visit the Chibok girls – Alhaji Yakasai
- Bride-to-be killed by a driver 10days to her wedding in Lagos
- Wizkid’s Baby-mama dating femi falana’s son, Falz
- Meet the first gay couple in Scotland
- Ways to refresh your marriage this 2015
- D’banj shows-off his new Awards from AFRIMA
- Meet the new Tunisia President, Essebsi (88-year old)
- TB Joshua to host memorial service for Bereaved South African relatives
- Lawmaker, Alhaji Yakubu defects from APC to PDP after loosing primaries
- Maheeda has a message to all her fans – do not open if you are not
- 2014 is a disappointing year for Nigerian Football – Kanu Nwankwo
- Seven Boko Haram members died in Explosive vehicle
- Tokunbo cars import tariff increases from 22% to 70% next year
- Only those who want to remain poor would vote for President GEJ – Prof Osinbajo
- More photos of Aisha & Tunde wedding in Lagos
- Man, 55 dis-virgined his 9year old daughter in Edo
- Joke of the Day_Akpoboro did what he could do best
- Meet Co-Joined Twins, Ronnie & Donnie Galyon that celebrate 63rd birthday