Kate Henshaw loses everything to fire

On June 25, 2015, veteran Nollywood actress Kate Henshaw’s Lekki phase one home was gutted by fire.

Details have now emerged on how it started, and what it has cost Henshaw.

Henshaw was on location of ‘Do-Good’, TV series which is a revival of her and Basorge Tariah Jr. combination in the 90’s soap opera ‘Candle Light’ when she was called by her neighbours that her house was on fire.

Kate Henshaw quickly went home and called fire fighters, but it was too late. The twin duplex was burnt. According to witnesses at the scene, Kate Henshaw was said to have lost all the things she worked for in the house.

She is currently living in a temporary quarters and is yet to resume shooting.

Kate-Henshaw kate-henshaw-house-on-fire-2 kate-henshaw-house-on-fire-1

Advertisements

10 Comments

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.