SAD: Three Children Trapped in a Room Burn to Death (Video)

Residents of a community have been left in mourning after fire burnt three children trapped in a room to death.


A shocking incident in the Nkwanta in the Volta Region of Ghana has left residents in shock after three children were burnt beyond recognition when fire razed their home, Wednesday.

[pro_ad_display_adzone id=”60438″]

The three children were trapped in the room when the fire started. The fire is suspected to have intensified as a result of gallons of fuel stored in the house.

All attempts by residents and officers of the Ghana National Fire Service to rescue the children who were trapped in a room proved futile.



Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.