Sad! See Heartbreaking Photo of 10-year-old Boy Electrocuted to Death

A young boy of 10 has been electrocuted to death in a most unlikely manner as he and friends played outside his home.

The heartbreaking photo of a 10-year-old boy electrocuted to death has left many people with tears. The boy died of electric shock at Dichemso, a suburb of Kumasi in the Ashanti Region of Ghana on Sunday.

[pro_ad_display_adzone id=”60438″]

The shocking incident happened at around 5:45 p.m. on Sunday when the boy and his friends were hunting birds in a nearby bush.

The dead boy identified as Dada had wanted to take a better aim by climbing a welding container near the bush without knowing that it had live cables on it. As he jumped onto the container, he was shocked to death.

His friends cried out for help but when it came, he was long dead.

His body was later deposited at the local morgue.



  1. Parents should look onto their children very well, see what happens now, hurting for a bird at the end of the day life was lost

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.