A woman has regained relief and comfort following a surgery after a s*x toy she was using for s*x with the boyfriend stuck in her anus.
A student teacher has left people in shock after revealing that she was forced to undergo surgery to remove a seven-inch pink s*x toy after it became lodged in her bottom during s*x with her boyfriend.
It was reported that mother-of-one Emma Phillips, 24, was feeling amorous with partner Lee Miller, 29, during the early hours of Saturday morning when the toy ‘disappeared’.
She thought her boyfriend had hidden it, but after pressing down on her stomach, she realised it was inside her when she felt it ‘buzzing’.
Miss Phillips, from Wallasey, Merseyside, initially tried removing it at her home using a fork handle and barbecue prongs – but failed.
She was rushed to a hospital to have the toy surgically removed. Awkwardly, the woman has taken to Facebook to share the embarrassing moment as she tries to warn other people of the danger.
She wrote: ‘When a bit of Saturday morning playtime results in spending the day in Wrexham hospital having a nice pink vibrator surgically removed from your bowel areas…. whilst it’s still vibrating. If you can’t on a Saturday when can ya?’
Miss Phillips said: ‘We were looking around the bed in case it had fallen out.
‘When I leaned on my stomach I could feel it vibrating – it was stuck low down and at one point was even wedged behind my hip.’
She spent the 45-minute journey perched on one of the seats and was hurried into a room for observations.
Doctors carried out an x-ray to work out where the still-buzzing vibrator was and realised it was too high up and would be too painful for them to manually extract it while she was awake.
She said: ‘I think at that point it started getting quite serious.
‘The doctors were really good – they all moved quite quickly and were so reassuring telling me they saw it quite often which was quite a relief.
‘At first we were jokey about it but then realised it wasn’t much of a joke especially when there was talk of going through my stomach if they couldn’t get it.’
As she was being wheeled to theatre doctors told her if they couldn’t extract it rectally they would have to go through the bowel and take some out which could mean at least six months with a colostomy bag.
She said: ‘When he said that – that only when I woke up would I know whether they would have to cut me open – it was really scary.’
At 12pm Miss Phillips underwent the minute-and-a-half surgery which involved placing a camera down her throat and the surgeon pressing on her stomach before manually extracting it.
Doctors offered her the toy as a keepsake but she declined.
She was discharged at around 6.30pm before tentatively making her way home to see her two-year-old daughter.
A Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board spokesman said: ‘While we cannot comment on individual cases, we’re very pleased to hear that the lady in question was happy with the treatment she received while in our care.
‘We would always urge people to exercise the utmost care and caution to prevent any unfortunate or potentially dangerous repercussions, and to seek the right care if any accidents occur.’