(Episode 10) Thorn that almost altered my Destiny … An intriguing Story!

Funke gets dressed and sits on the chair in the sitting room waiting for Kenny. While she awaits his arrival, she begins to doze and she falls into a trance. An Angel whom she doesn’t recognise stands before her, staring:

thorn-destiny22

Angel: “Get up and pray, pray at all season without ceasing. The battles against you are great but with prayers you shall overcome! Get up and pray, pray at all season without ceasing. The battles against you are great but with prayers you shall overcome! Get up…”

Funke: “…what battles are you talking about?” She cuts in,

Angel: “We wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers, spiritual wickedness in high places. Pray! Pray! Pray! Engage in fasting and praying for three days, victory shall be yours.”

Funke opens her eyes and realises that she had dozed off while waiting for Kenny. “Was that a dream? It looked so real, the man looked like an angel and he stood here. He said I should pray and fast, I will. But what must have been the reason for his appearance?” She gets on her knees and begins to pray.

—————————————————————————————————–

They arrive at the restaurant and Kenny asks her to place the orders for them , she does and when the waiter serves the food, he kneels down and ask that she pray over the meal before they begin to eat. She is surprised as the Kenny she knows is not the type that would pray before eating.

Funke: “Bless us Oh Lord and this your gift which we are about to receive from your bounty through Christ our Lord, Amen.”

Kenny: C’mmon Baby, that’s Sunday School prayer before meal you just did, you know.”

Funke: “Prayer is prayer, joor. Now get up let’s eat. I don’t know why you are still on your knees, it’s embarrassing. Please take your seat, people are beginning to stare at us”

Kenny: “Let them stare, I’m not ashamed of my God, you go ahead and open your dish and eat, I haven’t finished praying.”

She opens her plate and in it is a beautiful shining Diamond ring. She is shocked beyond words. Kenny still on his knees grabs her hands saying.

“Funke, it’s been more than two years since you came into my life, even though we met in the strangest kinda way. You have seen the worst in me and yet you have stayed true to me. Although you are a very brilliant girl, you have sacrificed the education you came here for to please me. I put up some of those nasty attitudes the first time you came to my house because I wanted to test you, I was on a quest of finding true love so I behaved the way I did to test your love and loyalty. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, you are my world. Will you marry me, Funke?”

Funke is taken aback, she didn’t see this coming at all. Yes, being with Kenny is all that she wants but she isn’t expecting it this soon.

Kenny: “I am still on my knees o, please say yes, my Queen”

Funke: “Yes! Yes baby! I will marry you”, she answers with tears of joy in her eyes.

He slid the ring on her fingers and plants a kiss on her forehead. I love you so much, baby and I will always do. “I promise that you will never regret this, I will go to any length to make you happy.”

“I promise to be the best wife to you, my naughty baby”, she says, laughing, Kenny in turn gives her a big smile

Later that evening, when they they are in bed, Kenny plants a kiss on her finger that has the engagement ring and then breaks the silence,

Kenny: “We need to discuss something, sweetheart.”

Funke: “Okay, what is the matter?”

Kenny: “We are engaged to be married now, I need to meet your parents and you need to meet mine so that marriage plans will start in earnest. Just as you know, I don’t like to waste time on serious matters”

Funke: “That isn’t any problem, I suppose.”

Kenny: “Well then, we need to relocate back to Nigeria. That’s where we will live when we get married, so, the earlier we move back there, the better.”

Funke: “What! Relocate? Why? What about my studies? Hmm” she says shaking her head

Kenny: “Well, you have to quit your studies at this stage. I mean, what’s the use proceeding with it? You have many carryovers, your CGP is very low, even if you stay here till you graduate, you won’t go with good grades. Let’s go to Nigeria so that you can start all over again in any university of your choice, I will pay.”

“Hmmn, I am speechless”, she tells him.

———————————————————————————————

As soon as Kenny leaves for work the next morning, she dials her father’s number.

Funke: “Good morning, sir.”

Baba Funke: “How are you?”

Funke: “I am fine. Erm, I will be coming back to Nigeria in a month’s time.”

Baba Funke: “Ah! praise God o, my daughter has graduated o I will throw a big welcome party for you.”

Funke: “No, I have not graduated. I want to get married.”

Baba Funke: “Okay. My daughter is getting married to a white man. My family is blessed, I am the luckiest father on earth.”

Funke: “No, he is not a white man, he is a Nigerian, a Yoruba man. I am withdrawing from school to settle in Nigeria.”

Baba Funke: “What! Are you out of your mind? Withdraw bawo, ah egba mi o. Do you know the kind of serious fasting and prayers we have been doing on your behalf here? I even told pastors and prayer warriors to intercede for you in case my prayer is not enough. Ah!, my daughter has lost her senses.”

Funke: ” Ba mi, you need to hear me out. I am doing this for my own good. I can’t…”

Baba Funke: “Gbe enu we so, jor! Shut up your dirty mouth there. Me listen to you, you are the one who should listen to yourself. Wo, you must not return back to Nigeria without your Master’s degree o. Else, I will disown you. Yes, I say so and I will do it. Mama, Funke! where are you? Come here and listen to the nonsense your daughter is vomiting. This girl will make me commit murder on the phone.”

Mama Funke runs out from the kitchen, “Ern, what is wrong with my daughter o, omo mi o, give the phone to me”, she snatches the phone from her husband’s hands. “Funke mi, what is this that tyour father is saying?”

Funke: “Ma mi, I am quitting my studies here to return to Nigeria for good. I don’t care what anybody thinks, I have a Yoruba man that I love here and he is coming to see you so that we can start our wedding plans.”

Mama Funke: “Quitty abi wetin she talk? Ejoo, kini quitty?

Tobi: “She said quitting, not quitty. She mean say she no school for America again. She wan come marry another man for Nigeria.”

Mama Funke: “What kind of stupid talk is this? You no school for America again say wetin happen? Which yeye marriage you dey come do? No be say na Oyibo man you dey carry come, seff. Where you wan keep Wahidi wey you promise to marry when you come back? Since you go America, na everyday Wahidi and im papa dey come give us bush meat. Even seff, they come do introduction last week wey you no gree pick calls. Woo, don’t even, try it. If you must come back to Nigeria without your certificate, na to bring oyibo or come marry Wahidi. This girl has exposed me to my enemies to laugh at. Egba mi o.”

Funke’s father collects his phone and ends the call, he and his wife engage in a dramatic display of emotions as they come out of the house and shout so the neighbours can hear that their daughter, Funke, has brought shame upon the family. Soon as the line goes off, Funke collapses on the bed and begins to cry, being at loggerheads with her parents is the last thing she needs at this stage of her life.

Question: Should she go ahead and return to Nigeria? Is marrying Kenny worth sacrificing her education? Is she still under the manipulations of evil ones? Will her father truly disown her as he has threatened?

SEE Episode 11 Below

143 Comments on (Episode 10) Thorn that almost altered my Destiny … An intriguing Story!

1. Hmm.. harken to the Angel’s voice. You need to fast and pray for 3 days. Do that before you travel to Nigeria

• Rita Holuphunche // November 2, 2016 at 1:24 pm // Reply

Hmmm…..Thanks for this interesting n educating story. If only Funke had put God first, yet God is Merciful to her…..I’ve learnt a lot.Thank you!

2. wow.. congrats to Funke and Kenny. 2 Love birds

3. seriously? Kenny was testing Funke all this while? i still cannot believe my eyes he proposed to her? next please

4. congrats. Funke’s parents should take some chill pillz. What happened to her was beyond her control

5. Esther Nnoli // November 2, 2016 at 7:19 am // Reply

Sometimes, Enemies will wish you bad but God turns it to Blessings. Happy for Funke. Next oooo @adelove

• What kind of blessing is that oo,that Kenny is a bad Omen, he might propose to Funke so that she can help him carry drugs.Why should you abandoned your studies for a man?she is just very silly jare.The girl is too Cheap abah.Everyone gets into her easily

6. God is wonderful, i can’t believe this

7. the best thing to do is to pray….hand over everything to God…..hes the solution to everything ….next episode pls

8. ADELOVE is really making my day with their stories, nice one

9. People did you know one thing, prayers is the master key in life

10. Anyway let me use this medium to congratulate Funke and Kenny

• Congrats???….Funke z nuh progressin,she jux want to ruin her lyf cuz kenny z nuh to b trusted,am sure he’s a drug dealer!

11. Where is the next episode ADELOVE?

12. I suspect this guy is up to something….. make funke no fall for the pranks ooo

13. i haven’t followed this from the beginning,but I really smell doom. her dream to study has been manipulated and Kenny has been they key to achieve the manipulation,and how would someone w truly loves you treat you so bad to miss such and opportunity and start preferring a Nigerian masters degree over an American masters degree?

14. Which kind useless testing was that? What a responsible man would destroy the future of a lady he wants to marry for life? Kenny marriage proposal is a demonic chain that only prayer and fasting can stop because women are fond of surrendering to temptation, sin and bondage whenever any useless man-agent of Satan mention marriage. The background and the antecedents of this Funke love story is an open revelation of the stupidity of most Africo-Nigerian girls. It is a negative African perception of love, marriage and life at the expense of destiny and fear of God. Anybody that is opportuned to be part of Adelove fans should help to reposition our modern feminine love-marriage-happiness ideology for our social benefits.

15. Efobi Adaiba // November 2, 2016 at 7:55 am // Reply

The guy isn’t for real. U kept someone’s daughter for two solid years. Sleeping with her in d name of testing her. Egba mi oo! He even said she should quit school. Ha! Funke e joor fast and pray first ni oo.

16. Am not sure that the proposal is genuine

17. what kind of test is that??! and she even fell for it. She’s being manipulated and if not because of that I’d have said she’s the most gullible person I ever came across in my life.

18. Husnah ummuh khalifa // November 2, 2016 at 8:21 am // Reply

Poor wahidi n his Bush meat. Lol

19. Okafor felicity clara // November 2, 2016 at 8:28 am // Reply

Please that marriage is not real Kenny is being used by the devil to destroy funke

20. Kenny is not real and is a real manipulation 4rm d pits of hell! A man who truly loves her would help her achieve her dreams not kill dem!!!

• Am not sure that Kenny of a boy is real,hmmm he might be d instrument d devil wants to use to destroy funke’s destiny,

21. Devil is working, using kenny

22. odedele hannah // November 2, 2016 at 8:56 am // Reply

the story is get more interesting …and am sure kenny is up to something

23. It’s obvious God loves her but she’s not taking it serious. I hope the prayers of her parents will avail for her

24. adeniran olaide // November 2, 2016 at 9:04 am // Reply

that is not love. Kenny is the wrong guy for funke.
    funke need to fast and pray 4 God intervention

25. Hmmmmm, complicated, standing in between d will of GOD, ur future, ur education, and d promise of a marriage which has affected dem badly, funke think well oooo, pray, don’t neglect dreams and revelations, they help a lot in our life endeavors.. Next pls. I wanna see d end of this ASAP. Well done ADELOVE.

26. The enemies are using Kenny to manipulate Funke’s destiny. If only she can pray and fast to overcome the downfall that is coming her way soon.

27. Kenny is fake.

28. Kenny is fake not real

29. Hmmmmmm……… Funke is not well connected to God…… She rily needs prayer and fasting right now…… Kenny is a devil in disguise and besides wat kinda test is dat to d detriment of funke’s educational career….. Dis is pure wickedness and devilish attitude… I pray dat God should take over d situation on her behalf….. And to everyone reading dis script, dia is much lesson in dis story dan fun and I pray dat every evil plans concerning our family to destroy our destiny will be jeopardized ….. Nice one Adelove

30. Adelove can u pls make ur story long next tym.Am getting tired of this story.Next pls

31. Funke should stay and finish her education before going back to Nigeria because going back is the work of devil and she should be prayerful

32. I tink funke shld pray and fast cos dis Kenny I don’t trust him

33. we are waiting for episode11

34. That’s why she needs to fast and pray…Everything happening to her is beyond her control

35. Funke should listen to d angel of God and fast and pray for 3 days, all dis satanic manipulations will stop. Good will surely triumph over evil. Kenny is evil, he has been positioned by d devil to stop Funkes progress.

36. Kenny is a bad omen. Funke should avoid him & face her education. Let her do the fasting & prayer like the angel directed her.Kenny will use her to cross over his drugs to Nigeria & dump her. Let her rethink. She is an eassy go.

37. The devil is really using Kenny to distract you. Mark my words, as soon as you get to Nigeria, Kenny will abandon you, and you would have succeeded in bringing shame and ridicule to your family. Pray and fast first just as the angel instructed you.

38. Getting Interesting

39. Ugwu Catherine. // November 2, 2016 at 11:52 am // Reply

Thank u o!@ Kemoo,u share my thoughts exactly,she’s damn 2 cheap,n she gets such a gud opportunity as dis n she wants 2 waste it,knowing d kind of family she came 4rum…hah!a Masters in d US no b small thing o!if only shud cud b serious n focus she’s supposed 2 pass very well,afterall,she came out wif a 1st class in d uni,nw she wants 2 throw all dis away on some guy who she’s nt even sure is serious ’bout her…pls true love only comes once,so she cannot claim she loves wahidi,nw its Kenny,its nofin bt lust! It seems d charm is working o!bcos d gal is nt in her right state of mind…Bt I believe with prayer everythin can b overcomed.Plss o! Adelove continuatio…

40. Can someone pls tell me d Episode we waiting for?

41. Funke you better be wise Kenny is another obstacle for you to stop your studies

42. really love to see dah end please ohh… love #adelove

43. hmm..you all have well-said something but now who is behind this manipulation? what she got to do with the person? dont you think it could be wahidi father…hmm..may God help you funke and direct your path..

44. ADEBIMPE HABEEBULAH ADEDAYO // November 2, 2016 at 2:12 pm // Reply

THESE WRITE-UPS ARE EDUCATING AND INTERESTING PLEASE KEEP IT UP, AM SAYING THANK U FOR THE WRITE UPS.

45. Hmmmmmmm next episode pls.adelove you are doing a great work here. kudos.

46. Funke why don’t u hook up with God instead of Kenny?Go back to ur studies and come back home with a meaningful thing.This marriage proposal may not be the best for you.

47. Kenny is being used to alter Funke destiny and make her take the wrong steps. I pray he does not succeed. The marriage plans will be twated. What kind of man will watch u fail in ur education and say it’s a test? Only 1 used be the devil.

48. Kenny is being used to alter Funke destiny and make her take the wrong steps. I pray he does not succeed. The marriage plans will be twated. What kind of man will watch u fail in ur education and say it’s a test? Only 1 used by the devil.

49. Hmmm am highly impressed by D story pls more of it tnx

50. hmmm,dis life

51. Funky, the next and best thing for you to do is to pray and fast for three days as the angel revealed. After then you will know next step to take in your life, with God all things are possible…..

52. It’s so clear that funke isn’t the prayer type,she lacks understanding and don’t seem to learn from her mistakes…same similar thing happened to her when she wus to go clubbing with her cousin Kate nd a revelation came;she prayed and something positive came out.can’t she learn with that?anyways she’s under manipulation;if only she can pray as the voice is asking her to….*SMH* I pray and hope that God will look at the tears of her parent and aid her..

53. Seriously she need God intervene into her matter………..for to achieve her aim.

54. ogbonna stella e // November 2, 2016 at 5:32 pm // Reply

MY OWN IS THAT SHE SHOULD PRAY AND FAST AS THE ANGEL OF THE LORD LORD DIRECTS HER. GOD LOVES HER SO MUCH IF NOT SHE WOULDN’T HAVE BEEN IN AMERICA THE WICKED MAN IN THEIR VILLAGE IS USING KENNY TO MANIPULATE HER AND IF SHE LEAVES AMERICA SHE IS COMPLETELY FINISHED

55. Funke i really pity u,Kenny is nt d right man 4u.u re lucky our merciful God still lv u nd snd his Angel 2u.prayer is d key 2 success.i wil advice u 2 pray nd fast for 3days miracle wil happen in ur life.

56. nonsense girl.she should beta pray

57. It’s an interesting story cant wait to read episode 12

58. Every child of God should be prayerful

59. Next episode oooooo……. hurry hurry

60. Harity papam // November 2, 2016 at 8:16 pm // Reply

Is episode 11 out cuz I already read episode 10 and it still say let me stay tune for episode 10

61. Wen is d next episode coming out?

62. Funke God has set to delieve you, you beta pray

63. this one is strong despite all d warning yet she is not heeding to anyone dis one pass

64. JOB ALERT!!!! Are u unemployed, stay at home mum, students, corper, worker, etc Let me introduce u to a system that pays me 30,000 in one week directly to my account…. If u like u join, i stil get paid.. if u like don’t, i stil get paid But remember by December a bag of rice would cost #40,000 so hurry and secure your finance, I dont work at all but I have alerts from inside my house..I have created a whatsapp group where I am helping 200 people enjoy this opportunity. . U can google Icharity to be sure its not scam.. Whatsapp me 08171546140 or drop your number if interested. I know nothing like Ecn recession

65. Funke pls u beta pray, nxt episode pls

66. It’s obvious she really needs the prayer the angel told her about it will go a long way to help her education and also hold kenny if he truly love her

67. job alert here is my no08139752889

68. I hope she will overcom dem IJN

69. Jude-Brown Temilade // November 3, 2016 at 2:03 am // Reply

Funky it’s time to heed to the advice of the angel. Ni real man will make his woman forfeit her studies all in the name of love mehnn dat love us super fake haba for this Era wey work no de

70. It’s just for her to fast and pray for three days like the angel instructed her. Kenny was sent to distract her and bring her back to Nigeria empty handed.

71. God will surely deliver her nd exposed those behind her glory in Jesus name Amen.

72. GET THE CHRISTMAS BONUS SALES BY NIGERIA CUSTOM. BUY YOUR BAGS OF RICE IN A LOWER PRICE OF#10,500 AND GROUNDNUT OIL FOR #7,000 CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT BALOGUN JOHNSON 08033617329 FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PURCHASE. Royal umbrella=10,500 Mama Gold=10,500 Royal stallion=10,500 Otunba=10,500 Rising sun=10,500 Special rice=10,500 Mama Africa=10,500 Royal crown=10,500 Ade Brazil=10,500 Elephant Gold=10,500 Super eagle=10,500 PJS=10,500 Tomato rice=10,500 Caprice =10,500 GINO OIL=#7,000 TURKEY OIL= #7,000 AND OTHER GOODS. WE DELIVER TO ANY STATE IN NIGERIA 1BAG OR 1 OIL IS #1000,NAIRA FOR DELIVERY THANK.U.. PLEASE CALL BALOGUN JOHNSON. 08033617329. for purchase.

73. someone pls help i can’t open the full story

74. pls help, i beg you all. pls pls ooo pls.

75. Please for as many crying for downlines… Use this write up…edit it and use it to flood every social media…

I earned #30,000 in just two days with just a donation of #6,000 .Despite the economic recession in the country…I’m buying my first car before the end of this year…

You too can still achieve your goals before the end of this year.
    Stop complaining about economic recession when your mates are earning stress free income from Icharity …Icharity rocks! Icharity is the best!!
    You don’t have to bother yourself about how to convince or get downlines… We get you downlines on first come first served bases..hurry up now..the earlier you start the better it is…
    NO PRODUCT! NO SELLING!! 100% RISK FREE!!! MONEY PAID DIRECTLY INTO UR ACCOUNT!!!
    click,register and upgrade…

http://icharity.club/member/register/?ref=ayoola01. for more info and free online seminar call/WhatsApp 08132360068

76. Easy Way To Make Money!!! Imagine a Million people round the globe sent you $1,what do you think?just one click http://www.winthrillsnetwork.com/ppc.php?id=4bb01fc71cff53a9fbf2a51aa02f35ac

77. Get paid working online with your mobile phone, create your free account now and get ₦1,000 registration bonus https://nairalake.com/x/11724/

78. remember that is not necessarily a referral program every licence member are been paid directly to their bank account

79. Pls sum1 shuld help me copy dis story so dat i wil read it

80. stop wastin ur time and start makin cool money with online money simple u get 30% of ur cash every month just click dis link and u r in easy here is my no 08096197725 http://nigeria-mmm.net/?i=ida4james@gmail.com

81. I pray kenny wnt destroy ur life

82. I pray kenny wnt destroy ur life

83. I downloaded this SONG BY James Ishaku Trace(Gospel) and my life have never been the same to get your own testimony click the link below

84. Adelove kudos to u……Pls will appreciate if u can help deactivate people’s comment on episode 7and 10 being sent to my mail box….tanx

85. It’s Well…..God is in Control

86. Earn $100 to INFINITY daily donating just only One-time $20 Hi There, Earn UNLIMITED INCOME with iCharity Club!!! When you give you will receive more than you give!!!!! Earn $100 UP TO INFINITY daily by donating just only One-time $20! System Makes AUTO-FILL to Your Account! It’s REAL! It’s REWARDING! It WORTHS IT! 100% Scam Free, No selling, No revshare 100% Not Networking 100% Pure Donation Worldwide. iCharity Club icharity.club. : http://icharity.club/?ref=olaniyan906

87. May we over come de power of our enemies

88. Pls, d link isn’t opening. Someone should help pls!

89. D master key (prayer)

90. can’t wait to read episode 13