(Final Episode 22) Bitter side of Love … A Judas Kiss!

Kalu stepped out of a black Mercedes Benz as his phone rang,

Kalu: “Yes, baby!” he said rubbing his pink lips as he applied lips gloss on them.

A female voice echoed, “Where are you?”

Kalu: “I’m at the hospital! I came for the malaria test I did last week.”

The voice replied, “Okay,baby boo!”

Kalu: “where are you?”

The female voice giggled, “Guess?”

Kalu: “No,no no!!! Don’t tell me you’re in Lagos!” he screamed.

The voice smiled and nodded, “Not yet. In about thirty minutes!”

Kalu: “I go spoil you tire!!!!!”

The female voice was heard laughing, “Don’t be overjoyed I’m only staying a day with you then the remaining of my stay is gonna be at my friend’s Tawa!”

Kalu: “Ah-ah, why na? why would a lady be my rival na?”

“Go joor! You and your canal thoughts,”she said as they laughed, “Don’t forget the wedding is weeks away and I need her to help with shopping oo! You know she is a wedding planner na!”

Kalu: “Okay o! oya just do and come and bring yourself oo!” she laughed, “and remember that I love you!”

“How can I forget? Kisses. I love you too.”

Kalu had spent over a year in Lagos and was preparing to get married. Jude’s father had employed him and because of his dedication to work and intelligence he was made head of operations at the Lagos office.

The door of the car tweaked as he pressed the lock button on the remote. He was sweetly dressed in kaftan with very beautiful design; as he entered the hospital he hummed a song dangling the car keys.

“Ka…lu!”

He stood dump founded, he couldn’t say a word. Anger and forgotten pains showed upon his face as tears shoved the pupils round. What if he committed murder? Would the pains he felt all those years be justified?

It was Caro, he bumped into. The anger and pain melted into pity. She was but a shadow of herself.

Kalu: “What has happened to you?” those were the only words he could mutter.

……..

Iya Kpati who had come out of her room yelled knocking at Mama Chinedu’s door,

Iya Kpati: “Oya o! Mama Shinedu, shey dis wan you ‘er drezin is not,ehun, oyidinary market we are went?

Mama Chinedu: “My friend, I dey come ooo! No vex!”

Iya Kpati: “Ah, o ga o! you is drezin fo di Africa. She no efun fine sef!”she whispered.

Mama Chinedu locking her door,

Mama Chinedu: “I don ready”she re arranged her head tie.

Iya Kpati smiling,

Iya Kpati : “Make man no come and bi toasted you oo!”

They laughed,

Mama Chinedu: “No bi only toasted na roasted! Make we dey go na!”

Iya Kpati gawked at her,

Iya Kpati: “ Shey me dat waited for you. I not be a pezin!”

Mama Chinedu: “No vex!I don beg you na!Oya na!” she took a step.

Iya Kpati: “Ah ah na! waist for Omo Kpanlanga na!”

Mama Chinedu: “I don forget say she dey folo us!”

Iya Kpati: “You old mama takes one ‘our.  She wey bi small gehs go sleep dey mouth like this,ehun!” she mimicked an imbecile making up. Mama Chinedu laughed holding her ribs, “trust to God! Na so all dis small gehs do,”they were both laughing, “ ehen, fo Kalu wedding fo Eko I go begs H’ene make she rub em for me!”

Mama Chinedu gave her hi-five,

Mama Chinedu: “my friend! My friend!!”

They hit their butts against each other. Mama Chinedu almost been thrown to the ground.

Iya Kpati: “we go sow dem! Abuja levus!” they gave hi-fives again.

In about thirty minutes Ene was out and they were on their way to the market,

Iya Kpati: “H’ene shey you wanting to sleep on top dat your ehun,”she held an imaginery eye pencil and mirror no vex.

They all laughed,

Ene: “Iya no fex!”she feigned a Yoruba accent.

Iya Kpati: “Shiyo! Shey you ‘er imistating me abi?”

They were going for the shoes that would match with Kalu’s wedding uniform. He had sent them the materials and head gears. They had agreed to go get shoes and bags to match the head gear. Ene being the most fashionable led the way. In the market they bumped into Aunty Amarachi. News had it that she was sacked from work and she now sold garri in the market.

Ene pouting her mouth to her direction whispered to the others,

Ene: “See that Caro wicked aunty!”

Iya Kpati: “Heyie, wucked womaned! Wuckeding is disease o!”

Mama Chinedu: “forget dat wan oo! Her husband run with all e money and property go camp wit another woman! Idiot!”

Iya Kpati: “Is good fo ‘er! Di husband efun do well as e pack all ‘er prosperty!”

As they passed her Iya Kpati broke into a song,quickly she bent her head when she saw them.

Ene and Mama Chinedu jeered at her.

…….

Kalu took Caro into his car as she narrated her ordeal. After that night of battering she was admitted for weeks and in the process her eye was damaged,

Caro: “it was then I discovered that he had a wife and kids in France. And months later, Eclaire was closed because it had gone brankrupt. No one knew Tanko’s whereabout.”

She was left with cash but she ran into Bayo, the guy she met at the party. It was like life was smiling on her again. They started a relationship after three months he disappeared swindling her all that she had. He didn’t just leave without a parting gift, she was infected with HIV.

Caro: “I discovered that Bayo was Tanko’s best friend. Those devils shattered my life, “she sobbed.

Kalu couldn’t help but feel pity for her. When she asked of his own story,

Kalu:”It’s just God, my dear. I’ll be getting married in two weeks time,” he smiled as she felt her world crashing for the third time.

“All thanks to God. He used you to lead me to the love of my life. Maybe if I had remained in that position you left me I would have died a loser” he paused

“Caro, after all my sacrifices, my tarnished ego, my hatred for my mother, everything I sacrificed just to make you happy. I remember how I used every penny I had to make sure you were comfortable, the sleepless nights…Oh Caro. This should have been us getting married, why did you have to treat me so badly? Did I ever offend you? All you did was pay me back with  a Judas kiss…” Kalu lamented as he drove in sorrow

Caro: “I know this is hard, but you will have to forgive me. I thought I had arrived, I thought I was on top of the world. Please, it may not be today, but someday, find it in your heart to forgive my wicked acts” she sobbed and looked at him

Kalu was looking fresh and well fed. She wished for death, “I insist you come to the house to my fiancée! She should be around by now!”

Caro couldn’t say a word on getting to the mansion, a pretty lady ran out and smothered him with kisses,he turned to Caro, “I told you!”

The lady looked at Caro who had changed over the space of one year. The beauty was still there but in glimpses, “Your friend,” his fiancée asked.

Kalu smile,

Kalu: “It is Caro.”

“Jesus!what happened to  you?”Caro moved back as Kalu’s fiancée moved closer.

In a flash, she ran out of the house.

…..

The pastor stood before them and said, he was called Pastor Chris he was the pastor of the church Kalu attended.

Pastor Chris: “You can now kiss the bride!”

judas-kiss31

Kalu dropped the veil of her face and kissed Precious as Ibe and Jude tapped his shoulders. They were the best men

Everyone was in merriment.

At the reception, Kalu’s former compound mates were all present all the way from Abuja. They collected two tables for themselves. Iya Kpati and Mama Chinedu were all over the place

Rice and drinks were in excess.

……

Three months later, Caro was being buried. She didn’t survive the illness. Throughout her illness Kalu and Precious supported her. Precious who was two months pregnant and Kalu poured sand as they cried their eyes out.

….. THE END! (Stay tuned for Another Interesting STORYADELOVE Stories.. Premier Naija Inspirational Blog)

(For Trending AdeLove Stories, Follow our Twitter HERE)

349 Comments on (Final Episode 22) Bitter side of Love … A Judas Kiss!

1. chai, caro dated 2 best friends without knowing.. so, Bayo and Tanko are best friends. She come carry HIV join. What an interesting story to learn a lot from. Thanks AdeLove. I pray God continues to bless you and the crew with more wisdom (Amen).. i can’t wait for another new story though (oliver twist.. hahahah)

2. I love you adelove,your stories r one in a trillion. Thank u

3. Chidinma Uzor // November 13, 2016 at 9:52 pm // Reply

My best Blog website. #IStickWithAdeLove

4. Hmm mm. This world ehhh. Vanity upon vanity….

5. Wale Gbogboaiye // November 13, 2016 at 9:53 pm // Reply

AdeLove, you are second to none. Keep it up!

6. Adelove I throway salute

7. this write up is just too good. well constructed , very educating, and inspiring…. thumps up adelove….more of this plsssss cos u just saved a relationship with ur story.

8. Lesson for our ladies,it’s not ow far but ow well.U no go cook beta soup,then remote urself comot make anoda person come chop ur soup oooo.Na Lesson

9. Ezenwa Victoria Chidinma // November 13, 2016 at 9:59 pm // Reply

That is life,patience matters a lot in every area of life,wait for God’s own time its always the best.Keep it up adelove.I love your stories,they are inspiring and mind blowing.

10. for me i think dis is d best story i read ere.funny,suspense,drama,action etc wow i really love dis story i ll rate d writer 9.5/10.kip it up adelove

11. see what u have done to yourself caro. iam so happy for kalu and precious.

12. uhmmm. karu my rover. Good ending. NYC job admin
    BT I pity caro o. she was just naive. she did not understand did things.
    N.B did my first tym of posting a comment and Carlo made me did. it was touching.

13. Chiamaka Nwankwo // November 13, 2016 at 10:01 pm // Reply

What a story !adelove u are the best

14. Why does it have to b Caro that will misbehave…so painful

15. marian slimmy // November 13, 2016 at 10:05 pm // Reply

I am highly blessed Adelove. You are the best

16. more power to make u more. kudos, have gain a lot. nobody wey no fit to make an

17. wow!!!, at last, nice ending, really love every bit of it

18. Its a pity for Caro. She started with pain and ended in pain. Ade my love keep it up

19. So thought provoking. Really an experience 2 learn from. Kudos Adelove.

20. What a wasted life Caro
    Lessons learnt

21. What a story……….

22. In a nutshell never repay good with evil. The bad that men do will always come back to them. There is always light at the end of a tunnel. Patience is the key to success. But pls don’t try killing yourself like karu the rover boy. Adelove thumbs up

23. Hmmm. The evil that men do live after them. Great lesson learned. And i hope our ladies here learned smthing. #LIFE.

24. What an interesting story, well done Adelove.

25. jesus christ what?adelove u r too wonderful i like u .wat a world a lesson we all should learn

26. wow, this not just a story, it is a lesson

27. Can’t thank you enough Adelove for all ur ogbonge stories. It’s really an eye opener. I’ve learned alot from dis Caro girl character.

28. Nice one, more grease to ur elbow

29. Wooow lovely story.. The moral of this story for me is the things you kill yourself now about, will not matter in 5 years. Só live and Treat people well.. You may never know. Weldone adelove

30. Adelove, your stories are really amazing keep it up

31. Omoh toh lara // November 13, 2016 at 10:49 pm // Reply

SMH!!! what a pirry for calo d model

32. Best blog Adelove, 3 kposieeee for u….
    BEAUTY with lust for money and pleasure(s*x) is GUILTY. Money gets you almost everything but not love, happiness and life.

33. Wow,indeed all that glitters is not gold,Caro forgot that it was Kalu that helped her get the modelling contract,never judge a person with her past,thank God for precious.Adelove God bless u all.

34. Happy ending for Kalu. Bad ending for Caro. Beautiful story dre.

35. Chai Caro all is vanity

36. What a miserable end for Caro, I wouldn’t have wished that for her.
    She wasn’t really a promiscuous lady only inexperience in the things of the heart

37. Bade Adedoyin Omokenny // November 13, 2016 at 11:04 pm // Reply

Wow! Wow! Wow!
    So interesting.
    Adelove, you’re just too much.
    Kizzezzzzzzzz in Falz voice!
    Expecting more!

38. So touching, a lesson to be learnt from. No condition is permanent and all that glitters ain’t gold. Thanks adelove,moved to tears

39. At last! Presh baby all the way…may the soul of Caro rest in peace

40. one way or the other, we shall all get what we deserve. Nice story with a wonderful end.

41. Hmmm very sad end for caro

42. Wow Adelove.com you re the best

43. All dat glitters are not gold.Caro messed up big tym

44. More ink to your pen. #Adelove

45. Thanks very much for preventing me from reading for my exams. I started episode one and cldnt stop till I finished episode 22.. really interesting. I love it. Looking forward to more interesting stuffs from you guys.. Meanwhile, le me go back to my reading. Exams beckons.

46. I pity Caro, happy for Kalu and Precious true love win at last.

47. More ink to your pen. #Adelove

48. Interesting

49. Really really good story. At least,the anxiety is all gone.

50. Shit caro you fucked up.Ade love I owe you a hug.Keep it up sweetie.

• Pls Amaka can u brief d story for me

• @Vera Tanko battered caro n she spent three wks in the hospital.Kalu was preparing his wedding cux he later find a job in one company at lagos tru his friend.As he went to the hospital to collect his result cux typhoid n Malaria has been disturbn him at the process someone called his name n he find out that the person is Caro he was very angry n tears gathered in his eyes.Caro came to ask for forgiveness.Kalu told her that he is preparing for his wedding that She (Caro) made her to find love again.Caro started telling him how he suffered in Tanko’s hand n she later find out that Tanko is married with 3 kids n d wife n the children live in france.She said later the place was closed n Bankrupt n Tanko left her n nobody know his way about.After that period she met Bayo who later make her feel love again after Tanko left her.After set n done with Bayo.He collected all her money n left her.But she said that what is paining her is that Bayo infected her with Hiv n she later find out that Bayo is Tanko’s friend.Kalu now ask her while she abondoned her after all he suffered for her,the sleepless night n other things.He later forgive her n tell Caro to follow him to his house.They now went to Kalu’s house n here came a beautiful Damsel nw came to give Kalu a hug n kiss.No other person but Precious she live in the same compound with Kalu.The lady that helped Caro n Kalu when Kalu’s mother said caro will not stay in the same roof with her.Kalu later marry precious n dey did their wedding.During that period Caro was seriously down with the sickness n Kalu n Precious stood by her but after evertin she (Caro) died cux she could not survived it.Precious was three months pregnant then n they came to put sand in Caro’s grave n cry their eyes out.Kalu n precious live happily as husband n wife.Thanks.

51. Oga writer, u no tell us about when Kalu drink poison whether he survived or not.. U just rush evry evry….

• Thats script writing for you, he cannot write out everything for you, they are some things you would just figure out yourself, just look @ it this way’ if he didn’t survive the poison then how did he later get his job b4 getting married? Was it his ghost?????

• Baffles me too dear.. At least he should let us know how he got the job, he doesn’t have to go into full details what led to him getting the job..

52. All that glitters is not gold. adelove.com big ups to you!

53. Lesson for all.. .although sad ?

54. + I have a feeling ade is tanko who’d make a faithful woman…. #fillInTheGap lol:)

55. Life is a good teacher

56. Sylvia Ujunwa // November 13, 2016 at 11:41 pm // Reply

Chaii! What a sweet and interesting story, I have really learnt alot. Thank you Sir! Waiting for another one.

57. Adelove, may God put Joy in your Heart and Smile on your face and increase you in knowledge,amen

58. Hmmmn Caro u totally wrek ur lyf cos u tot u re leaving a lyf of a star #pity…. love ds story cos i’ve learnt a lot from it. back to back from Mama chinedu to iya kpati, caro’s aunt n husband, presh n Ene n finally Kalu n caro was just a hit n dope lesson #thumbsUp adelove n crew. #My first comment ever

59. What a world we are living in, Instead of her to cool down and enjoy d fruit of her labour. Is a pity

60. Sometimes Education helps a lot in building up human mentality. Caro was an illiterate in all ramification. Despite not being educated, She wasn’t even exposed in life. how would u have expected her to handle fame at that level, and at d long run differentiate real love from fake. Hmmmm, nice one adelove, thumbs up. U’re always d best.

61. wow!!!adelove you are d Best.wat a nice ending…God bless keep d good work up.tanks alot for d story am sure many ladies will learn from it.

62. Nawaooooo, adelove fans, wuna no dey sleep? Lol. Dis story make sense die.

63. wow what a great lesson… Adelove kisses to you… More grease to your elbow.

64. So sad,feel tears dropping in my eyes caro really lose it,she was carried away.

65. Betrayer always ends in vain, gud luck to precious…. kudos to Adelove.com, can’t wait to read another interesting story.

66. Wooow i rilly learn alot.dat is good 4 caro she thought kalu life wunt change 4de better….now God has change his story to Glory

67. And that is how Caro died, that is the end of Solomon Grandy… I was imagining who would act this Caro’s part very well in Nollywood and each I see Caro’s name the picture that comes to my mind is Mercy Johnson, I mean in terms of that her Spoken ENGRISH…. Nice story adelove.

• lol.I think INI Edo would fit in perfectly to that role, I mean from the spoken English to the point of betrayal…
      adelove, your pen is blessed!

68. all dis while caro has been kalu’s bad luck.wot a waste of life.

69. is not all that is glitter that is GOLD
    what goes around comes around
    a guy that stood by her when she was nobody
    a guy who was there when she couldn’t even call her name right is the same person she turned her back on
    too bad

70. These story is the bomb…..enjoyed every bit of it although i felt for caro but apparently she got what she deserved, but adelove you kept us in suspense about the bride of kalu but i knew it was precious……wish u well Mr&Mrs Kalu and thanks Adelove for your efforts….And remember your bae here can’t wait for yet another mind blowing piece#Smiles

71. Ladies pls don’t ever forget this story. If possible save it and be reading it every day. Our women of today need this story. Kudos to Adelove.com

• Its not only women that needs it, every1 needs it, have you not seen or heard that any man betrayed his woman like that this??? I only pity women because they always the ones to loose more. He knew that Caro was engaged and little did she know that he was married, why did he scatter her life like that???? If not that Kalu was found on time he would have died from that poison… Some Men can be sooo wicked… God should just give us wisdom to deal with them wisely anyway! Thats what happen mostly in entertainment industry and thats why most parents don’t like their children going there.

• Peace I bet u don’t understand why I said you ladies need this story everyday. Start from where you said>>>> ” I only pity women because they are the ones to always lose more. He knew that Caro was engaged and little did she know that he was married, why did he SCATTER her life like that” you will then understand why you ladies should save this and make use of the lesson learnt there so u don’t become another Caro to be used to write another story such as this.

72. I wish this doesn’t have to end.
    I feel really bad for caro.
    And as well I’m happy for Kalu and precious.
    This life is a lesson. Adelove you really told us what life is all about.
    All that glitters ain’t gold.
    I love you more #Adelove.

73. Very interesting story. Thumb’s up Adelove

74. Nice one. Great lesson learnt. All that glitters is not Gold.

75. Chaii.
    I pray for all my friends and relatives in entertainment/ fashion industries that they may not be deceived by canal fantasies like Caro oooo in Jesus name oooo…..anen

76. all that glitters ain’t gold.

77. Innocent Chukz Okfor // November 14, 2016 at 4:33 am // Reply

Adelove, tears rolling down from my eyes. Truly, Caro gave Kalu a judas kiss. After the whole life Kalu gave to you. He shelter you when you have no place to go and transformed your life to a meaningful one. Who could have believe that precious who was once a sex worker will one day get married to a true and decent man like Kalu? I’m so happy this story ended well. It didn’t end like Nollywood movies.!

78. Wat a shame 4 caro …. After all d sacrificed…….. Sha it is well…….. Ladies pls we should learn 2 b grateful n contented……… Dey said d 1 dat stayed wit u wen crying should b d 1 dat will laf wit u best…… Luv u all……….. adelove

79. I totally enjoyed this story.. funny all the way and instilling morals too. Great one!

80. this is really a teaching to all of us. keep it up adelove

81. Love d write up, adelove u re d best

82. Awesome! can’t believe i followed this story, nice job adelove, caro shouldn’t have died she had a good heart but was carried away cos she lacked exposure, sad for her

83. Soooo sad, am happy for Kalu,bt it’s painful dat he didn’t marry Caro.

84. I call these NEMESIS.see how it ended Caro’s life.Precious am so happy u got changed and got a good man waiting 4 d child in the 23episode that’s what I’ll call the final episode.

85. I really pity Caro she loses focus and she learn her lessons in a harder way.

86. Beautiful one…..hmmm all dat glitters is not gold after all.alot to learn here

87. Thumbs up 4 Adelove.com,U guys rock!!!…..A big lesson;Neva despise ur little beginning

88. Indeed a lesson learnt, Caro really fucked cos she was naive, indeed it was a Judas kiss. Nice story Adelove.

89. Interesting and pitied story. Rip 2 caro

90. @last…..#finalchapter

91. Caro was carried away,

92. This is my first time of posting a comment also,life isn’t always Rosy the devil you know is better than the angel you don’t know,in life one needs to trade carefully in other not to miss it,cos if you miss it,is always difficult to retrieve back your steps and d end is always had I known.Thumbs up for adelove

93. Peace gospel // November 14, 2016 at 7:40 am // Reply

Thanks so much adelove.with this story you have just save my relationship which I’ve been through a lot of stress and pains to build in many years. I won’t give up on it now because of money.thanks so much

94. OMG! NICE STORYLINE.

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR CREW, ADELOVE.

THIS SHOULD ALSO BE A LESSON TO WE LADIES. HE MIGHT NOT HAVE ANYTHING TODAY BUT STICK TO HIM AND REMAIN FAITHFUL, TOMORROW HE WILL GIVE YOU THE WORLD.

95. All that glitters are not Gold! We just have to be contempted with whatever we have. Adelove, thanks for the stories wishing u more knowledge, wisdom and understanding.

96. I read dis story wit emotion…Adelove kudos to u……is a good nd wonderful writeup….I love to read Adelove story

97. Hmm, Yoruba movie. Yoruba movie cannot end without someone’s death.

98. Nice story, very inspiring! , thank u Adelove!.

99. All that glitters is not gold
    What a life??? Learning greatly from this story
    @Adelove,please can’t wait for another to be unfold

100. the story is so educative, so touching! kudos to Adelove, well-done

101. ogechi Nwaiwu // November 14, 2016 at 8:00 am // Reply

Wow!!! Am crying already!!! Adelove you too much.so inspiring.????

102. Beautiful story….. not all that glitters are gold o

103. Beautiful story….. not all that glitters are gold o

104. Awesome story guys it s a big lesson to all dose gals dat re nt satisfied wit wat they hav bt alwayst want rich guys

105. Awesome story guys it s a big lesson to all dose gals dat re nt satisfied wit wat they hav bt alwayst want rich guys

106. Wow!!! kudos Adelove and Crews,indeed u re my best blog ever,thanks for this piece,so interesting, Caro next time u look well b4 u leap,Kalu I wish u well,indeed ur kind is very rear to find, Good luck

107. Ibrahim Nafisat // November 14, 2016 at 8:04 am // Reply

Pls can I get d last Episode of how jemila discovered mennarrhs death

108. Good lesson for all, Adelove keep it up

109. Good lesson for all, Adelove keep it up

110. This is a great and unique opportunity in *RIIAB* networking business. All u need to start is just *N400*

*This is how it works….*

RIIAB means *Residual Income In A Box*
    It’s a system with Member to Member Payment. That means that it is direct payment to personal accounts and not to any third party or admin or internet site.

All you need to be part of it is just *N400 only.* You pay it to the bank account of the person that referred you to the business. That person is the one that will approve your registration after receiving alert of your payment to his/her bank account

When the 4 person join under you, your total earning is *N1,600*

You will then use *N800* to upgrade to level 2.

This time the upgrading money goes to the upline of your upline. On receiving the alert of your payment, he/she will now approve your request to upgrade to level 2

*In level 2*, you earn all the level 2 upgrades of the people in your level 2. They are the downlines of your 4 downlines. They are 16 people in number and they will pay N800 each to your own bank account. The total is *N12,800*

You will now use *N4,000* out of the money to upgrade to level 3. You pay your level 3 upgrade money to the bank account of your level 3 upline up.Dont bother about this, the system will always show u the person u’ll pay any upgrade fee to…together with his/her phone number and bank details

*At level 3*, you earn a total of *N256,000*
    Out of that money, you will take about *N20,000*and upgrade to level 4. Once the alert of your payment of level 4 is received, your upline who received it will now approve it for you.

*At level 4*, you earn a total of *N5,120,000*

The program ends at level 4.
    If you are serious to work on this, you can generate a total of over *N5.12million* within few months.

REMEMBER:
    You need Just *four people* to work with and the *four people* also get their own *four people* and continues…

*In summary:*

Your income on each level
    level 1= *#1,600*
    level 2= *#12,800*
    level 3= *#256,000*
    level 4= *#5,120,000*

*Note :-*
    ? Money is paid into members’ bank accounts by members, or u collect by cash if u are together in same place.interested persons can call/whatsapp 08134708812 -Aisha

111. This is a great and unique opportunity in *RIIAB* networking business. All u need to start is just *N400*

*This is how it works….*

RIIAB means *Residual Income In A Box*

When the 4 person join under you, your total earning is *N1,600*

You will then use *N800* to upgrade to level 2.

*At level 3*, you earn a total of *N256,000*

*At level 4*, you earn a total of *N5,120,000*

The program ends at level 4.

REMEMBER:

level 1= *#1,600*
    level 2= *#12,800*
    level 3= *#256,000*
    level 4= *#5,120,000*

*Note :-*

112. Osuorji chioma // November 14, 2016 at 8:17 am // Reply

This story will make a good movie. Adelove,thank you

113. Ah luv this story…..this is a lesson to us all never look down on enybody cuz u dnt knw tomorow the person u r seing been poor today,tomorow God might eventually change dat person story so lets always be patiencn in enytin dat hapen wuit us in Life……ad believe that 2morrow is gona be better Day……just look at how caro ended cuz tanko is good in Bed but he dnt knw how to treat a lady but kalu waz a de perfect man 4her but she waz to blind to see…..Cant wait 4de Next Story

#Next_story_Pls

114. Ah luv this story…..this is a lesson to us all never look down on enybody cuz u dnt knw tomorow the person u r seing been poor today,tomorow God might eventually change dat person story so lets always be patiencn in enytin dat hapen wuit us in Life……ad believe that 2morrow is gona be better Day……just look at how caro ended cuz tanko is good in Bed but he dnt knw how to treat a lady but kalu waz a de perfect man 4her but she waz to blind to see…..Cant wait 4de Next Story

#Next_story_Pls

115. I am learning so much from ur stories…pls keep it up

116. I am learning so much from ur stories…pls keep it up

117. Wat a life,d evil u do wil always turn against u.Caro should have been his wife bt Noooo… dat’s exactly wat is happening 2 ladies,we 4get easily,nd tink negative.he’s nt my class nw hmmm lesson 4 all. i really learn alot 4m it more grace 2 ur elbow Adelove.

118. Well-done Adelove…. This story is very intriguing…

119. The wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal through Jesus Christ our Lord. If too say she gave her life to Jesus, she for no die o. Beta lessons to b learnt and always be contended with what you have, no one knows tomorrow.

120. The wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal through Jesus Christ our Lord. If too say she gave her life to Jesus, she for no die o. Beta lessons to b learnt and always be contended with what you have, no one knows tomorrow.

121. @Caro’s behaviour when she hit the limelight : what do you expect from a local breed.thats how most local/village girls behave when the get alittle fame/fortune. A lesson for guys like kalu who go for village girls or girls below their standards(as his mother said).
    @Kalu : the guy sef taya me; if it is not an illiterate village girl na retired prostitute.lol. i think he has an affinity for ladies below his, so he can feel good and righteous about himself. lol.
    @Precious : i guess the universe saw her struggles and sacrifices for her sibling in the mist of nothing and decided to reward her.
    @Adelove: you are the bestest! Nice job! keep the good work.

122. Wow, wat an educating story

123. Wow, wat an educating story

124. Chai, caro, you see your life? See the way you traded your happiness and life for money. Chai.

125. Chai, caro, you see your life? See the way you traded your happiness and life for money. Chai.

126. @Caro : what do you expect from a local breed turned model. lol. her behaviour is typical of local/village/poor girls. thats what alittle fame and fortune does to them.
    @Kalu: The guy sef taya me! if it is not a village illiterate then na retired prostitute. lol. it seems he has affinity for ladies beneath him; so he can feel good and righteous. I bet his mother too would have her reservations as regards precious, but because of how caro turned the woman would just keep quiet. lol.
    @Precious: I am sure the universe saw her struggle and sacrifice to her sibling in the mist of nothing, and thought to reward her.
    Nice one Adelove! you have done it again. #BIGUPS

127. Ada Pls Hw Can Read The Story From Episode One? I Would Love To Read

128. Ada Pls Hw Can Read The Story From Episode One? I Would Love To Read

129. Never ignored any body you come across in life because the person you see to day might be the person you are looking for, respect everybody but don’t look down on people because people you look down to day might be ur destiny helper…………

….

……….I love the story please next episode

130. Never ignored any body you come across in life because the person you see to day might be the person you are looking for, respect everybody but don’t look down on people because people you look down to day might be ur destiny helper…………

….

……….I love the story please next episode

131. Wow i love dis story, caro u want a machinery man in bed nw u get it but see were u end up, dis wil teach sum girls who are just like caro sum lesson. Thankz adelove

132. Wow i love dis story, caro u want a machinery man in bed nw u get it but see were u end up, dis wil teach sum girls who are just like caro sum lesson. Thankz adelove

133. Success is most delicate to manage, few are they that do it. Ranti ile Ayo ni iku ng be (remember death reside in the house of joy)

134. All dat glitters are not gold, d story is interesting

135. All dat glitters are not gold, d story is interesting

136. So sad…. Upon all d enticing luxuries from Tanko, u still ended 6ft as a model of foolishness. U tot u av arrived! Lord av mercy. This is a true lesson to everyone, not only ladies but men. we r chasing money, to live a Gud life,ride a flashy car, travel abroad but d love of money dt makes us forget our root and loose our sense of belonging will lead to destruction. God help us. Adelove ur d bomb! God bless u

137. Not all that glitters is gold…nice story with moral lessons.

138. Not all that glitters is gold…nice story with moral lessons.

139. Sad,but a happy ending.

140. That’s the law of Karma… what goes around comes around. God elevated CARO and she choose to climb the tree of PRIDE forgetting that those that climb the tree of PRIDE, the HIGHER they climb the HARDER they fall… PERCIOUS saw herself as a nobody and a sinner but God changed her STORY for GOOD….. Ade thumbs-up for bringing my reading habit back I love you

141. This story is by far the best I’ve read in years,thanks Mr adelove

142. That’s the law of Karma… what goes around comes around. God elevated CARO and she choose to climb the tree of PRIDE forgetting that those that climb the tree of PRIDE, the HIGHER they climb the HARDER they fall… PERCIOUS saw herself as a nobody and a sinner but God changed her STORY for GOOD….. Ade thumbs-up for bringing my reading habit

143. Caro should have been watchful and patient anyways am so happy for Kalu and Precious, happy ending.Kudos Admin

144. I love this story, it’s truly a lesson to everyone not to look down on anybody,

145. I love this story, it’s truly a lesson to everyone not to look down on anybody,

146. Nice, but how can this happen to caro

147. Nice, but how can this happen to caro

148. Oh no why should this happen to Caro nah?

149. Oh no why should this happen to Caro nah?

150. Nawa ooo, Caro all DAT glitters is not gold,,,,, @kalu may God bless ur Union.

151. Nawa ooo, Caro all DAT glitters is not gold,,,,, @kalu may God bless ur Union.

152. Another moral of d story is it’s gud to have a confidant. Assuming carol had a good confidant, she might not have been led astray on a path to destruction.

153. chioma perpetua // November 14, 2016 at 9:26 am // Reply

Dis sounds as a lesson to all young ladies, material tings n money r not all dat matas in lyf but bin patient cos patient is d bridge. Caro wasn’t patient with kalu just as he was wit her.wot goes arnd comes arnd.to God bi all d glory.

154. wow…what an interesting story…Adelove I troway salute …more grease to ur elbow

155. Wow so interesting

156. Great lesson for all our ladies out side there.

157. Great lesson for all our ladies out side there.

158. She sold her love for money

159. She sold her love for money

160. Wow! Wat an end. I enjoyed this story from top to bottom. Keep it coming adelove.

161. Wow! Wat an end. I enjoyed this story from top to bottom. Keep it coming adelove.

162. vanity upon vanity!

163. That was a great story adelove and a lesson to all who thinks all that glitters is gold. Keep it up adelove God will continue to bless u in wisdom, knowledge and understanding so as to enlighten people with false life

164. Do u Knw u can make 600,000 on line with just 1k DAT is not all including incentives…Do not be scared of referring we got ur back y not join our team on whatsapp https://chat.whatsapp.com/ L5zHu37QVmN3znzAjoYpbz WhatsApp Group Invite chat.whatsapp.com WhatsApp Group Invite chat.whatsapp.com

165. Do u Knw u can make 600,000 on line with just 1k DAT is not all including incentives…Do not be scared of referring we got ur back y not join our team on whatsapp https://chat.whatsapp.com/ L5zHu37QVmN3znzAjoYpbz WhatsApp Group Invite chat.whatsapp.com WhatsApp Group Invite chat.whatsapp.com

166. Where is Caro now? But her Aunty is still alive, all what her Aunty say later came to past, indeed is good for we all to listen to our elder ones,a(parents or guardians). She betrayed kalu. Disobey her AUNTY.

167. Where is Caro now? But her Aunty is still alive, all what her Aunty say later came to past, indeed is good for we all to listen to our elder ones,a(parents or guardians). She betrayed kalu. Disobey her AUNTY.

168. Indeed a diction to both singles and married couples.

169. Indeed a diction to both singles and married couples.

170. Do you need any of this?
    Event planner
    Face painting
    Balloon twist
    Ice cream and pop corn
    Cartoon characters
    Mc service
    Bouncing castle…etc
    Contact Jaykay catering service,call/whatsapp 08099641091 add on bbm 2C0E9A72 we have got you covered We offer packages that are:
    Unique
    Pocket friendly
    satisfactory
    Nutritious
    Perfect
    Your satisfaction,our pleasure!

171. Do you need any of this?
    Event planner
    Unique
    Pocket friendly
    satisfactory
    Nutritious
    Perfect
    Your satisfaction,our pleasure!

172. hope u ladies learnt a lot from dis story? u re always after class and materials, if u refuse to marry a poor and b patient, u may end up marrying a rich man n live wit regrets

173. john christy // November 14, 2016 at 9:59 am // Reply

Wow what a great lesson here with Adelove tanks

174. Hnnnnnm, grace to wait oh Lord,till our glory comes, not easy thou…but it the best thing to do. Great lesson learnt

175. Hnnnnnm, grace to wait oh Lord,till our glory comes, not easy thou…but it the best thing to do. Great lesson learnt

176. Not all that glitters are gold… This is a big moral lesson for we Ladies. Follow ur HEART, not MONEY

177. Not all that glitters are gold… This is a big moral lesson for we Ladies. Follow ur HEART, not MONEY

178. What an awesome story, a thought provoking nd a lesson for all. I pray God make us to realise our mistake on time before it lead us to destruction

179. What an awesome story, a thought provoking nd a lesson for all. I pray God make us to realise our mistake on time before it lead us to destruction

180. This story is cool shaa but at first caro was good..she was with kalu for a long time and made lot of sacrifice for him…I just don’t like f way d story turned round..the kind of caro u painted in the beginning is not meant to end like this..she even hawked to feed kalu..I don’t like how d story ended shaa

181. This story is cool shaa but at first caro was good..she was with kalu for a long time and made lot of sacrifice for him…I just don’t like f way d story turned round..the kind of caro u painted in the beginning is not meant to end like this..she even hawked to feed kalu..I don’t like how d story ended shaa

182. I know Tako was too smooth to b real, anyway I tank God for hw things turn out for Kalu

183. I know Tako was too smooth to b real, anyway I tank God for hw things turn out for Kalu

184. Indeed a great lesson for us to learn, all that glitter are not gold

185. Soooo touching,it always pays 2 b patient n b contented with wat u ve, d change we desire might look impossible or slow but it will surely come.tnks adelove

186. Soooo touching,it always pays 2 b patient n b contented with wat u ve, d change we desire might look impossible or slow but it will surely come.tnks adelove

187. Yes I love the end of the story

188. Yes I love the end of the story

189. This is 2 teach greed girls a lesson.wat goes around comes around.

190. How it works

How does it work Technically?

You become a member by registering FREE on our
    Personal Office with the login details you registered with.

You declare the willingness to donate (“Provide Help”), after which your account will be rewarded with the same amount you pledged. Your money will start growing from the moment of offering the contribution at the rate of 10% per week with other bonuses (Calculation of reward occurs every day) This sum shows how much you can request for yourself after a week of making the pledge and paying out to the receiving participant.

Say you have announced willingness to assist with N100,000. You will be rewarded in your Private Office with N100,000. And it will immediately start growing! A week later, this N100,000 will become N110,000 and in a month, it becomes N140,000. Accordingly, you will be able to request assistance for N110,000 in the first week, N120,000 in the 2nd week, N130,000 in the 3rd week and N140,000 in the 4th week. All after your pledge might have been transferred and confirmed.

Request for providing help comes to you in your personal office. If you do not do it within 48 hours during the week and 96 hours on weekends, you will be removed from the system. (For ever and ever) and can’t register with the same name again.

Please note that the use of the words 10% a week cannot be considered as a yield or interest rate since the funds were given away in goodwill, we are not earning anything anywhere (we are a mutual-aid fund), it’s purely a reward for taking a risk to help a fellow participant.

BONUSES

Apart from weekly 10% reward, here are other ways members get rewarded in Givers Forum

REGISTRATION BONUS

When registering in the system, you get a one time reward from N1,000 to N50,000 as a token of appreciation for stepping out to help humanity (Strictly for those who make pledges immediately).

Donations from 20,000 earns a reward of 1,000

Donations from 200,000 – earns a reward of 5,000

Donations from 500,000 – earns a reward of 10,000
    Donations from 1,000,000 – earns a reward 20,000
    Donations from 2,000,000 – earns a reward 50,000

REFERRAL BONUS

Inviting new members into the Community is your additional contribution to its development. But nobody force the members of the Community to invite new participants. But at the same time, understanding that the GIVERS FORUM can’t exist without people, these bonuses motivate members to take an active position and spread the good news with their contacts.

1st generation – 10%

2nd generation – 5%

3rd generation – 3%

4th generation – 1%

RECOMMENDATIONS ON SAFE PARTICIPATION IN GIVERS FORUM

GIVERS FORUM is the Community where people trust and help one another. That’s why it uses a principle — “only one account for one person”. Each participant has to have own bank account. The absence of multiple accounts (when one person registers in the system several times) — is the key to dynamic and sustainable development of the Community in the future. The one who creates multiple accounts, and in this way tries to obtain additional, not provided in the rules bonuses — deceives their colleagues and friends, and in the end — themselves. Such frauds will be blocked once and for all and immediately expelled from our community! We need only honest people in the community who change the world for the better!

If you haven’t violated the rules but your account has been blocked, you should write to the Admin attaching the photo or scan of ID in order to confirm your identity. You might have been suspected of unfair participation and automatically blocked by the system. The Admin has effective tools to determine whether the accounts belong to the same person or to different people. If you only have one account and you follow these recommendations, you do not need to worry. In an extreme case, even if you have been blocked (temporarily), but you have followed all the recommendations — you will be able to confirm your identity, your account will be unlocked, and the growth of your contributions won’t be affected. That’s why you should play fair, keep calm! We’re on your side and God on our Side!

BEGINNERS

If you are a beginner and still haven’t understood all functions of your Personal Office (PO) you can ask your upline to help you with your account. Never share your PO email & password. But in any case you do not give anyone the password of your PO. You have to follow these recommendations for your own safety.

The Community members should understand that the GIVERS FORUM recommendations defend the interests of the participants in order to ensure steady work and stable payments. In GIVERS FORUM, money is redistributed among the Community members only. Being honest is the main priority for the Community because GIVERS FORUM was created not for getting richer but to make financial relations between people fairer so that many more people can own their own houses and at least live above POVERTY LINE.

Justice, kindness and honesty in the modern world are not a myth and fantasy any more, GIVERS FORUM has made them reality! TOGETHER we can change the world!!! Long live GIVERS FORUM! Long Live FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!!! Want more details how it works? inbox me on whatsapp 08110296348

191. How it works

How does it work Technically?

You become a member by registering FREE on our
    Personal Office with the login details you registered with.

BONUSES

REGISTRATION BONUS

Donations from 20,000 earns a reward of 1,000

Donations from 200,000 – earns a reward of 5,000

Donations from 500,000 – earns a reward of 10,000
    Donations from 1,000,000 – earns a reward 20,000
    Donations from 2,000,000 – earns a reward 50,000

REFERRAL BONUS

1st generation – 10%

2nd generation – 5%

3rd generation – 3%

4th generation – 1%

RECOMMENDATIONS ON SAFE PARTICIPATION IN GIVERS FORUM

BEGINNERS

192. I love every bit of d story. More inspiration for u guys!

193. This is a big lesson
    Thumbs up to you adelove.com
    Waiting patiently for another story

194. This is a big lesson
    Thumbs up to you adelove.com
    Waiting patiently for another story

195. why is everyone condemning caro..most of us r like dat. n my own is not exceptional.we all like better tinx BT we must stick to one person.sex did not make relationship strong,its only rotten enjoyment….n for our boys,learn to stick wit one gal..u all r now calling gals bcos of wat I inspired btw caro n Kalu.caro dis caro dat..wat of bayo,wat of tanko..a married man wit kids.a sexfreak.let’s not criticized anyo e..
    Dis write up really inspired mi..keep it up adelove

196. why is everyone condemning caro..most of us r like dat. n my own is not exceptional.we all like better tinx BT we must stick to one person.sex did not make relationship strong,its only rotten enjoyment….n for our boys,learn to stick wit one gal..u all r now calling gals bcos of wat I inspired btw caro n Kalu.caro dis caro dat..wat of bayo,wat of tanko..a married man wit kids.a sexfreak.let’s not criticized anyo e..
    Dis write up really inspired mi..keep it up adelove

197. Couldn’t help d tears on my face…….Haaaaaa Caro just wasted her life…… Hapi for Kalu oooo…..Nice ending….. Kisses for Adelove, awaiting next story

198. Good work Adelove! Keep it up

199. Such a wonderful story, its a pity caro ended that way. So many lessons to b learnt. Kudos to the writer , u are simply a genius. More stories pls

200. Such a wonderful story, its a pity caro ended that way. So many lessons to b learnt. Kudos to the writer , u are simply a genius. More stories pls

201. Pls why cant dis last one show fully on my phone

202. Pls why cant dis last one show fully on my phone

203. A very big lesson to we ladies… always speak life into ur man.

204. This is really interesting.More grease

205. I neva hear say voice dey smile or nod

206. I neva hear say voice dey smile or nod

207. It is well.

208. waooo wat an interesting story, i no dats wat will finaly hapun, nt same class wit me, same tin goes wit guys, may God help us all never to pay back evil for d good done to us most especially to our loved ones

209. I hate this story! haba!! how could Caro be so senseless? aah!! now look at how she ended up

210. I hate this story! haba!! how could Caro be so senseless? aah!! now look at how she ended up

211. Interesting story…t a lesson 2 us all..both guys and ladys.

212. dis life need wisdom, if nt u end up swiming in de ocean of igonrant,all dat gliters is nt precious

213. dis life need wisdom, if nt u end up swiming in de ocean of igonrant,all dat gliters is nt precious

214. Gosh! dis is one of d best story I’ve heard . hmmmm lots of moral lessons

215. I truely love this. A food for thought to all especially ladies. ADELOVE God bless u. Kisses

216. I truely love this. A food for thought to all especially ladies. ADELOVE God bless u. Kisses

217. What a story, Caro is real a rova, she substitute her real love for roaming around tanko who latter distroyed her life. Happy for Kalu, patience nd endurance give him the best reward in life

218. What a story, Caro is real a rova, she substitute her real love for roaming around tanko who latter distroyed her life. Happy for Kalu, patience nd endurance give him the best reward in life

219. What a story, Caro is real a rova, she substitute her real love for roaming around tanko who latter distroyed her life. Happy for Kalu, patience nd endurance give him the best reward in life

220. What a story, Caro is real a rova, she substitute her real love for roaming around tanko who latter distroyed her life. Happy for Kalu, patience nd endurance give him the best reward in life

221. eya. happy ending for kalu bt hummmm

222. eya. happy ending for kalu bt hummmm

223. funmi beautiful // November 14, 2016 at 1:23 pm // Reply

Adelove….I give it to you…you got me every morning and evening checki NH my mail. ..your truly gifted…can’t wait for the next story line…..and lessons learnt on point

224. It lesson for all, not all glitter is gold for Caro

225. It lesson for all, not all glitter is gold for Caro

226. Haba! Adelove why will u just allow carol,s life to end dat way without a single reward for her, come off it! Thinks don’t usually go dat way in real life but only in d movies. She should have had a second chance at least even though not with kalu, she wasn’t all dat bad,I mean u should have considered all d sufferings she went through right from her aunt,loss of her parents,school drop out, selling abacha, hatred from kalu,s mother and all dat, and d time she spent with Kali and the little help she rendered,and even the beatings from her aunt and husbsand. You should have given her a little shot now how can only her just be a victim of abuse and HIV and then death that was too harsh for her for a reward she was just young and naive.

227. Haba! Adelove why will u just allow carol,s life to end dat way without a single reward for her, come off it! Thinks don’t usually go dat way in real life but only in d movies. She should have had a second chance at least even though not with kalu, she wasn’t all dat bad,I mean u should have considered all d sufferings she went through right from her aunt,loss of her parents,school drop out, selling abacha, hatred from kalu,s mother and all dat, and d time she spent with Kalu and the little help she rendered,and even the beatings from her aunt and husbsand. You should have given her a little shot now how can only her just be a victim of abuse and HIV and then death that was too harsh for her for a reward she was just young and naive. I mean she didn’t have to get all these

228. Thank Adelove, this is so inspiring and educative, sure ladies we learn from the ungrateful Caro, God bless you.

229. Thank Adelove, this is so inspiring and educative, sure ladies we learn from the ungrateful Caro, God bless you.

230. it’s bt hw far bt hw well. patients pays

231. it’s bt hw far bt hw well. patients pays

232. Rita Holuphunche // November 14, 2016 at 2:01 pm // Reply

Hmmmm…….What a life! May God help us to hold on to the end. Nice story. Thumbs up Adelove

233. u guys have said all nd dat is the trueth nd a lesson for we all mostly ladies

234. Adelove u too much…..happy for kalu and presh….as for u caro serves u right

235. More ink to your pen

236. A nice one! Pls keep it up!

237. It’s quite interesting

238. This story is demon infested, sex outside wedlock is a key to hell fire, mind you.

239. With Just #6,000. You can secure a future of financial freedom!
    Sow today, to reap a bountiful harvest. Your #6,000 gives you #30, 000.
    Your #12, 000 gives you #300,000.
    It is Real, it is Legit, it is Easy!
    Join the ever advancing Team!
    Icharity Club is making so many Financially Buoyant!
    Don’t be left out! Why live in Limitations when you can live in ABUNDANCE?
    CLICK NOW! http://icharity.club/?ref=dreydiva or call 07034658826.

240. Chaii!! Tragedy At Last, My Heart Glooms 4 Car00

241. That is life, what goes around comes around.

242. So Interesting N Educative , Adelove U Re Passing A Great Message To Us .Keep Going

243. wooow! thanks to Adelove, nice story with great lesson

244. Such a wonderful story.All dat glitters is not gold, uhnnnnn what a life……

245. I hate the tragic end but it is a great story nonetheless. Thanks. Will start reading your stories. Hopefully I get to make a movie out of one or more of your stories

246. much lesson to learn out of the story. kudos to adelove

247. Soooo touching!hmmmmm

248. So sad for Caro………..anyway I’m so happy for kalu. Thanks Adelove More grease

249. hmm never look down on some1 today becos they av notin tomorrow is always pregnant wat we dn’t knw is what it wl gv birth to.

250. Pls Can Some Body Help I Cant Open Episode21$22

251. Wow!! so this actually real i just got $300 Click on the link below and rejoice with me http://cash.taskmine.club/cash/cash.php?ref=Stev222

252. I don’t like the ending. But very interesting story. I wish it still continued. Waiting for another interesting story like this. The writer should keep it up. Bravo!

253. Its interesting but i don’t lyk wen its been break down. need full episode.

254. Beautifully written, with lots of lessons to learn. One lesson that everyone seems to forget is that of Precious. No one is a write-off. And for Caro, when you buy a water bed, don’t forget the mat that accommodated you when you were down… Such a pity.
    Well-written, Adelove. Thumbs up!

255. Very interesting story with a tragic ending

256. This is not only lovely, but comely as well. Well done guys, I was almost disappointed along the line. But the finishing part of the story is wow.

257. hhahhahahahahahahahahhahah the girl na bad girl on her own

258. Wow very interesting mixed with comedy, emotion and tragedy

259. this is wonderful . moral lesson

260. the story is cool though I didn’t read everything it serves as a lesson for young ladies who think that if guy gives them one million then it is d end of d road for them.the worst is that they keep on falling for the wrong guys but I believe that God will help us ladies in jesus name.

261. The story is really a nice and educating one. Keep it up Adelove

262. how do we call this vibrante n inpiring story. We all hv to learn frm other to go futher in life. Really we dont knw d right person until u ar wit his. As the going say change is constant. Caro did it for future reference thinking that life wit tanko is the best wic she knew in a short time rather than kalu who she know well. Better to din with d devil u know than d christ u dont know. Lets b wise n do tin accordingly to christ teaching.

263. Learnt so much from this just like a sermon well preached. Kudos to u

264. Adelove God bless u 4 ur inspirational tought,is just as if u were talkin 2 me becose i have a girl i wanted 2 shoulder i responsibilities in sckul but with dis caro, girl are n’t wat dieing 4

265. PLS CAN I GET THIS STORY FROM EPISODE 1? GOD BLESS U

266. Anything when want happen go still happen, no dy talk wantin you no know about, you know anything about tomorrow?, so keep quiet. live everything for God, and does when dy drink panadol for other person problem na wa 4 una!

267. All fingers are not equal, so it’s very foolish to be comparing all guys or gals as desame, it look blurtish, and everything happen for a reason, it’s either to teach you a leason.

268. I hate caro for dis even in her death. She shld hv been d person enjoying.

269. Please I begged of u I needed the complete story

270. Join icharity today and be financially INDEPENDENT and FREE

iCharity Club Nigeria

Here, Members Donate Money to Members meaning you are not paying money into the site system.

Its a mutual community where Members help members.
    This is how it works…
    When you register, you will need to donate the sum of N6000 ($20) to a fellow member you registered under his link, and he will then confirm your donation and then *the system (Admin) will put 5 other registered people under you from spillovers who will also pay you N6000 each, into your bank account, making N30000. You can also bring people to register under you if you can’t wait for the system to do it for you.*
    After you have your 5 people under you, you can now upgrade to Grade 2, where you Will need to pay N12000 from ur N30000 to a Grade 2 upline member and now you don’t need to worry on how to get people in this level…,the system will bring 25 persons under you who will pay you N12000 each making N300000

You can make these within 12 days of joining..and it continues to other higher Grades up to Grade 10. It’s very fast and I am enjoying it.

*Our Team will help put you through and guide you..don’t worry, the system and our team will bring you the 5 Downlines that will donate to you.*
    All donations are made directly to your bank account.
    Click Here To Register Now:
    Whatsapp :08164555354

*#Don’t worry about downliners,* you would enjoy our multiple spillovers that in 14-25 days you should be done with Grade 1.
    Start earning your money now!!!!
    All from 6000??

271. Kai y nah Caro, am so disappointed in u. Happy for Kalu n Presh. The result of inpatient

272. Hello guys! This is a great way to make more income than MMM.. Go to this site => http://www.paradisepaymentnigeria.com/ppn/?olamilekan112.. Register, donate 1,500 to buy a bronze level 1 and you’ll get 4+ of ur donation which is 6k.. The next one will be level 2 which is 3k donation to get 12k and so on like that… My people no chance to loose, hurry up and smile at ur bank in the next few days

273. interesting keep it up, just d reality

274. So touching, a lesson to all. not all glitter things are gold.

275. Thanks Adeline.. This is a great lesson especially for our youths of today Who doesn’t pause to check every decision they make. They believe in following the trends or patterns. They should always stop to think of God’s opinion about every decision they make. God Over Everything(GOE)

276. how many of u girls wouldn’t ve done same

277. holuwarkhemson // November 17, 2016 at 3:09 pm // Reply

What a story! its so educative, interesting and reading it feels like m watching a live movie. Its really great. m lookin forward to more of this.
    #make yhu just be yaself…. dont allow fame nd money to overshadow your thinkin

278. hmmm sisi caro RIP,as 4 kalu nd presh enjoy ya life jawe,thumbs up 4 adelove.

279. hmmmm… i love this piece…taught me alot of lessons..thnk u