(Episode 5) The Scourge … Battle for the gods

One evening, Obianuju prepared ofe aku and rice for them to eat. While they were eating, she broached the subject of their live-in situation.

Obianuju: “Now that we live together, what are we?” she asked

Emeka:  “We are in love” he replied, for the moment, more interested in the food before him

Obianuju: “I am not like these city girls oh, I cannot live with a man am not married to” she said pouting.

Emeka: “Do not be disturbed ego oyibo’m, it will not be for long” he replied, nodding his head like agama lizard, enjoying every bit of his meal. Obianuju just grinned, obviously pleased with Emeka’s response.

The next day, Emeka wasted no time, he rushed to Femme Fatale, along Admiralty road to get an engagement ring, then he called his best friend, Ulyses.

Emeka: “I have got something on my mind; I want Yvonne to help me plan this”

Ulyses: “You go pay, my fiancée no dey work for free” his friend teased.

That evening, Obianuju was sitting down in the sitting room, waiting for her heartthrob to come back from work. She was wearing a distressed denim bum short which Yvonne had picked for her on a girls shopping date, with a white tank top which showed her mid riff, and reading a story on ADELOVE blog, it was a story of a woman with a cheating boyfriend.

Obianuju: “Is it not all these Lagos babes, what are you dating a man for years for, sleeping with him and performing other wife duties when you are not even married. If he loves me, why would he wait to marry me, biko, Emeka should not try that with me oh” she thought to herself. Just then, her phone rang, she quickly picked up seeing it was Yvonne calling.

Obianuju(on phone): “Hello dear…what! Emeka is cheating on me, oh no…I am coming right away” she threw her phone on the sofa, and rushed to call the driver to take her out.

Obianuju(to herself): “Emeka, you should have just let me die, is this why you saved me, to hurt me?” she sobbed as the driver drove her to Four Points hotel. On arrival, she was directed at the front desk, to the pent house. All around the path leading to the suite were red roses, this only broke Obianuju’s heart the more. She turned the door knob, expecting it to be locked, but it was open. The room was pitch black, then suddenly colored lights came on, and there, before her, was not a woman in bed with Emeka, but their mutual friends with Emeka kneeling, a red box in his hand. He opened it to reveal a dainty diamond ring nestled on the velvet pillow.

Emeka: “Marry me” he said simply with so much emotion in his voice.

Obianuju: “Yes I will marry you, oh Emeka I love you” she rushed to hug Emeka, obviously greatly relieved that he was not cheating on her.

While the others partied, Obianuju lay on the bed and cried tears of joy, tears of anxiety. There were too many emotions playing around in her mind. She was so lost in her thoughts; she did not notice Emeka had come into the room.

Emeka: “Obim , why are you crying, are you not happy. I know you are not used to this life, but I promise that I will make you happy all your life, I will make you the great woman that you deserve to be” Emeka said pulling her into his arms, Obianuju rested her head on his shoulders and sniffled.

Obianuju: “I am happy, these are tears of joy” she said with feigned enthusiasm. Despite Emeka’s promises and this new life, she could not believe that she would always be happy; she knew Ohamiri would not let her go. No one had ever broken the culture and stay alive to tell it, she felt it was just a matter of time before the gods will come for her.

—————————————-

Emeka enlisted the help of his friends, once they had helped him escape from Umueke to get the police to save Obianuju. This time they were helping him plan a wedding to the same girl. Obianuju only had to show up to the event planner to choose a cake, venue and dishes, or to the designer for her dress fittings. Emeka had his friends’ girlfriends and wives be the bridal entourage for his intended wife had no one to call family or friend. The week leading up to her wedding day, Obianuju was treated to spa dates, beach parties, and dinners at upscale restaurants on the Island. The girlfriends and wives of Emeka’s friends made sure that she had no alone time to brood. Yvonne was overly sweet, invited Obianuju to her plush house in VGC many times for sleepovers. They would stay up all night watching movies, and sometimes Obianuju would tell her about Umueke and the circumstances surrounding her love for Emeka.

Obianuju: “So, as young as you are, you own this big house? she asked, during one of their sleepovers.

Yvonne: “I am not so young, I am 29, I have worked for my dreams and everything I have now because I knew what I wanted from life and I believed in myself. You are very intelligent; see how you aced GCE when you never went to school before. You will succeed if you put your mind to it”

Obianuju: “I want to be like you, have my own money; I want to be great for my mother, wherever she may be. She always told me she had plans for me. I want to be great for her” she quipped. Yvonne, overwhelmed with her determination, pulled her into a hug; their friendship had just budded into sisterhood.

On the day of their wedding, Obianuju woke up in a hotel suite Emeka had booked for her and her entourage. Her bachelorette’s party had stayed into the night, her head ached and there was a queasy feeling lodged in her stomach, not because she drank alcohol like the other ladies; she had fruity wine throughout the night. She was scared Ohamiri would strike on the happiest day of her life. She could not allow herself to bask in the euphoria of her wedding because; she expected it to crumble like a pack of cards.

Yvonne: “Cheer up, you look too gloomy for a bride” she said, smiling into Obianuju’s face.

At the church, to Obianuju’s chagrin, the groom and his entourage were yet to come, and the priest was getting impatient. He had asked them to postpone the wedding, as another couple needed the venue.

Obianuju: “He changed his mind! I knew this was too good to be true” the bride said hysterically, turning to Yvonne her chief bridesmaid who sat beside her in the G-wagon leased for the occasion. Just then, they saw another G-wagon decorated with nuptial flowers approach the church.

Yvonne: “They are here”. Emeka rushed into the church, determined to have his wedding, he waved at his bride as he hurried past her and her entourage.

Obianuju had practiced the vows, but when she stood before Emeka, she forgot all she was taught to say. Tears streamed down her cheeks, as she said; “I am not used to all these, I only know that I loved you from the first time I set my eyes on you, and even tomorrow I would still love you, and if there is an afterlife, I would love you there. My soul will always seek yours because, you are my destiny”

scourge2

The congregation erupted into applause, some had their eyes shimmering with tears, and some had wishful looks on their faces. They were witnessing a fairy tale love. The priest joined them in a holy matrimony in the sight of God and the church.

Emeka: “You see, Ohamiri is powerless. We are married; nothing can stop us on our journey to fulfillment” he whispered as he kissed his wife, the latter smiled, for the first time, she was beginning to believe nothing could go wrong.

————————————————

From the church, they were driven straight to the Murtala Mohammed airport, where they boarded a flight to Calabar, a tourist destination. They booked a cottage in Obudu cattle ranch, with came with breakfast and native delicacies for dinner. That evening, Obianuju don a forever 21 bejeweled red gown which rode up to her thighs for their private dinner at the famous African restaurant. After which, they went to a bar where they waltzed across the floor to a song by Robin Thicke.

Emeka: “Fighting for you was the best decision I ever took in my life” kissing his wife as they danced. The kiss was exhilarating, so much that Obianuju could not wait to give herself fully to her new husband. When the moment became charged, Emeka swept his wife up into his arms and carried her all the way, from the bar to the cottage. It was the climax of their wedding night and they could not wait to consummate their marriage; Obianuju had her bath with the scented oils and bath salts that the resort had provided, then she wore the lacy red lingerie that Yvonne picked up for her on their shopping date.

Emeka: “You are the most beautiful wife ever, I just want to gaze at you all night” he said as he wrapped her up in his arms, nuzzling her neck.

Obianuju: “And I just want to be your woman completely” They kissed for a long time, and though this sucking of face was all new to Obianuju, she enjoyed every bit of it. Emeka was an expert at lovemaking, he titillated every nerve cell in her as he caressed her lithe body, and as  he penetrated her, he felt proud that she was still intact;  back at the village, the sky changed its countenance, it became totally dark, even the flying birds couldn’t be seen anymore only their chirping made known their existence,and the thunder clapped above. Fear gripped the heart of the villagers as everyone found a place to hide. There was an earthquake at the village square.The servant of Ohamiri had been defiled, and there was price to pay .

Obianuju: “Emeka, I’m not feeling good” She said,as her stomach made a loud rumbling sound

Emeka: “What is it my Love? Are you ok?” He pulled her into his arms and rocked her like a baby.

Emeka had expected to feel fulfillment after making love with the love of his life,but all he felt was emptiness,  like he had lost a part of his essence. Likewise Obianuju, she had waited all this while to consummate their love, but now it left her feeling violated and ripped off. Deep down inside, she knew something was amiss; Ohamiri was mad at her.

…. SEE Episode 6 Below  (You don’t want to miss this!)

SEE Episode 13

97 Comments on (Episode 5) The Scourge … Battle for the gods

1. I hope this newly wedded couple are safe. hmm… i’m afraid for Emeka and Obianuju. next please

• Akinwale Disu // November 29, 2016 at 2:37 pm // Reply

No wonder. Now i see why my girlfriend keeps asking me to refill her phone internet data because she needed to read adelove stories. lol… interesting stories though

2. Mrs Vanessa Aderibigbe // November 29, 2016 at 1:53 pm // Reply

I was afraid initially. My heart jumped into my mouth. Thought Emeka was truly cheating on obianuju. Nice write up.. next please

3. Chidinma Uzor // November 29, 2016 at 1:54 pm // Reply

Awww.. so romantic

4. Esther Nnoli // November 29, 2016 at 1:55 pm // Reply

This story is just getting started sef… Ohamiri is at war. next pls

5. Hmm… There was an earthquake at the village square. Ohamiri was angry her slave had been defiled . I hope Emeka and Obianuju will be saved

6. Chai, God biko help dis gal oo.

7. Oh poor obianuju

8. Ade oooo na you get this hand

9. Ok. Let’s go there adelove

10. I pray they are saved o, wit dis madam ohamiri, next episode pls

11. Hmmmm……God should pls save d couple…..dey should both run to God,He will save dem

12. Obianuju is disvirgined. Ohamiri not happy

13. Accept Jesus as your Lord and personal savour Obianuju and deliver yourself from ogbaje gripped.
    Old things shall pass away, behold you will have a new life with Jesus.

14. Praise Whyte // November 29, 2016 at 3:17 pm // Reply

Hmmm Emeka and Obianuju would scale through if only the stand firm and trust on the Almighty God
    Adelove you rock….

15. Hmmmmmm God have mercy…..

16. Hmmmmmm may God help them Amen.

17. their problem just begun. for d fact that obianuju has been defiled. calamity and disaster will befall d village. waitng to hear it all.

18. GOD sphere them from ohamiri the goddess o……next pls

19. Ohamiri has waken up

20. Hmmm. it seems obianuju believes more in ohamiri than anything else and her belief is drawing doom to her. Adelove pls don’t make me wait.

21. Am new but feel like i have been 4 a long time cus of de nice storie, keep it up.

22. Ohamiri oooo na wa 4 na wa am on suspense here o nxt episode naw naw

23. Adelove pls keep it up God will keep strengthen U. Obianuju should consult GOD to avoid calamity in her life n that of emeka.

24. So lovely story I can’t wait for episode6 pls

25. Hummm i did not see 2nd & 4th episode

26. Hmmmm

27. It is only God that can save this newly wedded couple ohamiri is angry

28. Wer was ohamiri wen obianuju was being burnt alive?

29. FAVOUR akachukwu okoye // November 29, 2016 at 6:07 pm // Reply

Hmmmmm….. what will happe?

30. amaka onwuepe // November 29, 2016 at 6:08 pm // Reply

Ade love for life

31. okay… now I’m so taken by this story… can’t wait for the next episode…. Adelove be killing me softly with you scintillating stories.

32. abeg free dis people

33. Forbidden tradition

34. Beginning of war.

35. Ohamiri just relax. The deed has been done joor. Or were you blind when dey accused her of been defiled? If she had died nkor? Abeg someone should tell the gods not to provoke me o. Lolz. Adelove kudos

36. funmi beautiful // November 29, 2016 at 7:48 pm // Reply

Ade please don’t let me wait for the next episode o….see me refreshing my phone every 10mins test like that’s my new job….oya episode 6 jawe

37. Hmmmm speechless,waiting for d next episode…Adelove where you @

38. Tnx Ade for the update. May God help them

39. pls I’ve nt finished wit “time and tide” hw can I read d complete story?? pls help out…

40. they should recourse to God before ohamiri strikes. God can calm every problem beyond human comprehension. but I bet u, ohamiri will do them no harm, they are children of destiny

41. Adelove you are really what I needed all this while…. if I tell you am not enjoying all this interesting stories that means am a big liar…. there’s no other Web compared to yours…. you are truly the BEST

42. where was ohamiri when obainuju was burnt? with the help of Emeka and her grandmother her life was spared,they should look up to God in prayers, ohamiri and her so-called shrine will be destroyed.

43. Ohamiri is a powerless god, embrass God and be set free obianuju.

44. Ohamiri is a powerless god, embrass God and be set free obianuju.

45. See as ohamiri wan spoil beta honeymoon…. Na wa oooo.. Thumbs Up Adelove

46. Eboh David Chigozie // November 29, 2016 at 8:59 pm // Reply

Hmm, I just hope they summon, the faith to overcome the, feltish challenges, ahead of ohamiri.

47. All dis gods dat don’t know wen to act

48. Like cirously i dont understand this is it a movie?

49. God will deal with u personally @ ohamiri

50. i love the bold step Emeka took,congrats on your marriage but,be prayerful not to fall into the hands of the gods of ohamiri

51. trouble has started

52. [11/29, 07:39] Maxy: http://crowdrising.net/ref/ngozingwu
    [11/29, 15:50] Maxy: Hello Frnds Enjoy the best online money making platform where every one is sure to be a winner as i bring to U Crowd Rising (CR) Faster and more convenient . With just N7400 ur sure of having multiple bank alert in just 1hr of ur sign up. U dont have to wait D whole day to get a merger, u will be automatically referred to a merger immediately after ur signed up. D producers of Crowd Rising (CR) site Have set up a mechanism to ensure that those that will register under U are immediately swung into action or face sanction after 2 days of their sign up under U, which means that ur gona have triple or even more of ur N7400 every 24hr each which could amount to hundreds of thousands of naira in just one month. Isn’t that Fabulous? D fact dat ur gona ignore dis post will not prevent others 4rm benefiting in dis platform. So dont be a doubting Thomas, just hit D button and lets start smiling. Pls note dat Dis is not a scam. All payments are done to private Individuals account under dis forum. Why not give this a shot right now and smile to your Bank in D next few days Plz dont bother signing up if ur not ready to avoid embarrassment or sanction.Strictly for matured minds only. Call me up on 07038569039 or inbox me 4 more info or 2 be guided. Just follow dis link and lets rise 2 financial freedom I registered mine on Friday and 2dayam already booming with N21,000and still counting. Trust me you will not have a choice but testify positively about it.

53. very very interesting

54. Download hit single from eleks blinky GO HIGHER (jagaban) you must fall for this one….You go dab tire… Download and share with this ??https://www.datafilehost.com/d/93fbcba8

55. Nxt oo i can’t wait to finish dis

56. Try Posting Dis On Facebook

57. Wanted online workers for online jobs. *Earn unlimited income at home.* *Zero Investment.* *Part time Jobs.* # Earn $20 – $100 per day. # Work at ur your spare time and get paid monthly. # No need to spend lot of time in doing this. # Your earning potential is absolutely unlimited. # Job is only through Internet using your android smartphone or Apple or laptop or desktop. # Job is open in all Countries. # Earned money will be directly transfered to your bank account or through paypal/payza every month. # These are genuine software & internet promotional Jobs. If you are interested then click on the below link and join. Referral link: http://aidrevenue.com/?ref=111907 *_(only serious enquiries please)_*

58. nice one more pls

59. lady you have to be careful and prayerful may God help you.

60. I earned 30k in two days with just a donation of N6000. I’m on my way to earning my first million before the end of this year.
    You too can be a millionaire before the end of this year. This is just one of the numerous testimonies of our members. Icharity rocks! Icharity is the best.
    Stop complaining about economic recession when your mates are earning stress-free income in Icharity. You don’t have to bother yourself about how to convince or get downlines. We provide downlines on a first-come, first-served basis. Join us now and see your dreams come true.

iCharity Club Nigeria
    Every Nigerian needs this. Its Members to members helping community.
    When you register, you will need to donate the sum of N6000 ($20) to a fellow member, and he will then confirm your donation and then the system (Admin) will put 5 other registered people under you from spillovers who will also pay you N6000 each, into your bank account, making N30000. You can also bring people to register under you if you can’t wait for the system to do it for you.
    After having 5 people under you, you can now updrade to Grade 2, which you Will also need to pay N12000 from your N30000 to a Grade 2 upline member and now you don’t need to worry on how to get people in this level…,the system will bring 25 persons under you who will pay you N12000 each making N300000..you can make these within 12 days of joining..and it continues to other higher Grades up to Grade 10,That’s how it works.
    Don’t worry the system will bring you the 5 Downlines that will donate to you, via spillovers.
    All donations are made direct to your bank account.

Grab this opportunity which is really amazing, it’s new in Nigeria and is spreading really fast. Find time to look at it. I think this is absolutely a brilliant idea.

Click d link below to join our online seminar NOW or message me for more info…
    This is VERY real & easy!n

Use this link to register,upgrade and thank me later http://icharity.club/member/register/?ref=debbie45

61. intresting pls i need episode 6

62. Very interesting…..ohammiri go to hell

63. Read up to episode 7. She just needs God in her life now

64. I dont think Emeka is dead.

65. what of first and second episode

66. Abeg mke una d put d full story tnks

67. (1). CEMENT =N=1,000 PER BAG..(2). RICE =N=6, 500 PER BAG ROYAL UMBRELLA- N6,500,MAMA GOLD–N6,500,ROYAL STALLION– N6,500O,RISING SUN- N6,500,MAMA AFRICA–N6,500. NOTE: COST OF TRANSPORTATION IS #1000 PER BAG… PRICES OF SOME CARS:Toyota Land Cruiser-N650,000• Toyota Prado N630,000 •Toyota Corolla –N400,000 • Toyota Camry –N300,000-N570,000 • Toyota Avensis –450,000• Toyota Yaris –N400,000 • Toyota Venza N650,000•Toyota RAV4 SUV –N550,000 • Toyota HiluxPickup-N700,000 • Toyota Hiace Bus –N650,000, Toyota sienna-N550,000Peugeot c230-N400,000,C300- N500,000 Peugeot c230-N400,000 and lot’s more…CONTACT MR BALOGUN DAYO ON 08064054677…..Honda Accord – N600,000 Honda CR-V –N620,000 Honda Odyssey – N620,000,Honda CR-V – N600,00 and lots more..CALL ON 08064054677 FOR PURCHASE..

68. *Breaking Lotto News* * On 1st DECEMBER, 2016. * *GHANA BONANZA and FORTUNE will be drawn due to Ghana Public Holiday on 2nd-December-2016. * *see the KEY for both machine @www.facebook.com/lottopays #ibGG

69. Fraud here fraud there it what cost us almost 90% life opportunities which thereby shrink our major success in life. “Successful life is all about been exposed to an opportunity and work toward the opportunity in accordance regardless to any downtown alternate about such opportunity” you are invited to a life changing opportunity today by just your finger click on the whatsapp invitation link bellow. Bet your life will never remain the same. https://chat.whatsapp.com/LvTu6INOCZ883E2QF2OKb1 you are all invited to RESIDUAL INCOME IN A BOX. http://residualincomeinabox.org/?besttowe1 this link would be the major bone of contentions thanks

70. BUY YOUR BAGS OF RICE IN A LOWER PRICE OF #8,500 AND GROUNDNUT OIL FOR #6,00 CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT CUSTOM ADEBAYO JOHNSON {09063284040} FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PURCHASE.. Royal umbrella=8,500,Mama Gold=8,500, Royal stallion=8,5000, Otunba=8,500, Rising sun= #8,500 Special rice= #8,500 Mama Africa= #8,500 Royal crown= #8,500 Ade Brazil= #8,500 Elephant Gold= #6,500 Super eagle= #8,500 PJS= #8,500 Tomato rice= #8,500 Caprice= #8,500 GINO OIL= #6,500 TURKEY OIL= #5,000 WE DELIVER TO ANY STATE IN NIGERIA 1BAG OR 1 OIL IS #1000 FOR DELIVERY FEE..THANK YOU!!.. We give the best quality and sound bags of rice For more information call Sales representative Officer custom Adebayo Johnson 09063284040 for purchase.PAYMENT ON DELIVERY!! NOTE: * You are to make payment at point of delivery * You are to pay sum #1000 per bag of rice for delivering fee before the truck leave the auction premises.

71. Almighty God will intervene. And they will conquered.

72. Very interesting story, and well understood, please i need episode 9 and the rest to read them all..

73. ‘ reading a story on Adelelove blog’!
    for your mind!