(Episode 9) The Scourge … Battle for the gods

For days after the burial ceremony of Emeka, Obianuju did not communicate with anyone. The mess caused by her in-laws was all over the news, even educated people were blaming her for the death of the passengers on that plane, and she felt like her world was crashing down on her.  She went to Oriental hotel and rented a room, where she stayed for a whole week, crying and sleeping alternately throughout the day. Then she remembered the assets that were put in her care, and she knew she had to make Emeka proud, in spite of the present turbulence.

scourge12

Obianuju: “Where do I start from” she thought to herself, confused. She switched on her phone which had been off for several days and dialed Charles’ number.

Obianuju: “Hello Dr.Charles”

Charles: “where have you been, I have looked for you, all over Lagos. Where are you, let me come get you”

Soon Charles arrived and took her away from the hotel; he drove her to Yvonne’s house so she could pack her things. Reaching there, Yvonne already had her things outside, the rain of the day before had drenched her bags.

Charles: “Why did you go this far?” Charles said in utter surprise.

Obianuju: “Hell has no fury like a woman scorned. I understand what you feel but, I have no one in my heart other than my Emeka, I am sorry for whatever pain I might have caused you” Obianuju said soberly.

Yvonne: “Just get your things and go, I do not have time for such pretense, you cursed woman”

She packed her things into Charles’s car and they drove off. With Charles’s help, she rented a two bedroom apartment on Ademola Adetokubo Street; she wanted to leave Lekki totally because of the gossips about her. She called Emeka’s lawyer and scheduled a meeting with the company’s board of directors.

Obianuju: “It is time to take back my life” she said as she dressed up in a black wide legged pant and a silver blouse. Charles watched her with something in his eyes that was hard to decipher.

—————————————–

Annette entered the Lagoons hospital where she worked, with her sister in tow. Against her sister’s better judgment, Amelia was dressed provocatively in a distressed denim bum shorts and a crop top that revealed her flat board belly, with a pierced navel. This was the first time her sister was interested in where she worked and Annette wondered why, but somehow she knew it had to be with her patient who had amnesia. She was grateful for one thing; that they were not identical twins because as much as she loved her twin sister, she had an embarrassing lifestyle.

Nurse1: “Good morning doctor” a nurse greeted Annette

Dr Annette: “Morning nurse, how is Mr Udo doing today?” she asked as she unlocked the door of her office.

Nurse1: “He is fine, still cannot remember anything” the nurse replied, looking sideways at Amelia, obviously offended by her dressing. After the nurse left, Annette told her sister to wait for her in the office while she visited the wards.

Amelia: “Not on my life, did I come here to look at your office. Come on, let go see your patient” Annette shook her head in resignation, and they both went to the wards. Immediately they got into Emeka’s private room, Amelia rushed to the bed and flung herself on him.

“Oh honey, what happened to you, oh my God I almost died thinking I had lost you” Amelia said kissing him all over.

Emeka: “Who are you?” Emeka asked in confusion

Dr Annette: “She is my…” Annette began to say, but her sister quickly cut her off.

Amelia: “Honey, I heard you have amnesia, do not worry it is temporary, you will be back to yourself and remember that I am your beloved fiancée” Amelia said and winked at her sister, whose mouth was wide open in surprise.

Emeka: “You are really my fiancée?” he asked, his pain contorted in pain, as he tried to remember, everything was foggy ,no memory would come and the more he tried, the more his head ached. Annette inserted a syringe of sedatives into the IV, and watched as her patient’s eyes drooped and he fell asleep. Then she turned on her sister with an angry scowl;

Dr Annette: “How you could be this evil, I always knew you were crazy, but I never knew you were this demented”

Amelia: “Come on, I just want to help the guy, he probably is lonely, no one is looking for him” Amelia retorted, twirling her hair and rolling her eyes.

Dr Annette: “And you just think I will go along with this? No way!”  Annette yelled

Amelia: “Yell all you want, we are in this together, you say a word and I will bring you down, remember what happen with that patient?” Amelia said coolly and blew her sister a kiss, before walking out the door.

Dr Annette: “What have I got myself into huh, what kind of a sister is this?” Annette slumped on the chair and thought back to three years ago when she was doing her residency.

Three years ago, Annette was free out of medical school, with her father’s name, she secured a good hospital to do her residency, but something happened. A patient was brought in, he had been involved in an accident, and he was taken immediately to surgery. After surgery he was taken to a ward, she had gone in to check on him when he went into cardiac arrest, instead of calling the doctor in charge, she wanted to prove to them that she had brains and her brains, not her father’s name and money brought her that far. She tried to manage the situation, but the patient died. She panicked; she could already see the headlines, so she quietly sneaked out of the room. She told no one except her sister, and her sister has blackmailed her with it ever since

———————————

At the board meeting, Emeka’s lawyer introduced Obianuju to the board as the new Chief Executive Officer and heir to Emeka Udo

Obianuju: “I might be educated, but I am still new to these. Nevertheless, I was here when it all started, so the little I do not know, I believe you would put me through, after all we are working for the good of the company. I want you to trust me as you trusted my late husband” she said looking from one member to another.

“So what are you going to do about the crisis between you and your late husband’s father, the media is awash with the happenings at the burial ceremony, and our stocks are getting affected. Do we take our stocks and abandon ship while the sun has not set?” Mr Bindalo, the second highest share holder after Obianuju, said looking at Obianuju with disdain. He was a known misogynist; he did not think much of women and was unhappy that Emeka had left the company in a woman’s hand.

Obianuju: “Mr Bindalo, I am well aware of the implications of the brouhaha at the burial ceremony, but I want to assure you, that I will take care of it. I…” Obianuju was saying, but Mr Bindalo cut her off.

Mr Bindalo: “Do not stand there and tell me you will take care of it, how will you do that” Mr Bindalo said with derision.

Obianuju: “If you had not been too quick to cut me short, you would heard me say, I would call a press conference, and also have a meeting with my in-laws and resolve the issue once and for all. I also have plans to give scholarship to two students who are outstanding in their WAEC, to study computer science abroad; this will be done in a much publicized event. Next time, do not interrupt me, let us all be civilized” Obianuju replied firmly , and one after the other, the board members stood up to applaud her.

After the meeting, Obianuju rushed out, she had a meeting with Charles,he was the one who suggested the press conference and they had to go over questions she might be asked. She had entered the elevator and just as the door was about to close, a hand stopped it, and Amelia got in.

Question: What is Amelia doing in Emeka’s company, did she find out Emeka’s identity, will Obianuju be able to weather the storm and keep the company? Find out in the next episode.

…. SEE Episode 10 Below  (You don’t want to miss this!)

SEE Episode 13

134 Comments on (Episode 9) The Scourge … Battle for the gods

1. Mrs Vanessa Aderibigbe // November 30, 2016 at 8:17 pm // Reply

I hope this Amelia won’t take away Emeka since he couldn’t remember anything more. hmm.. this story is twisted and soooooooooooo Interesting!

2. Esther Nnoli // November 30, 2016 at 8:18 pm // Reply

hmmm… it keeps getting hotter. As in “hawt”. next please

3. This Annette of a girl sounds wayward and social kinda girl. I hope she won’t have her way deceiving Emeka

4. How did Amelia gets to know Emeka’ address?

“She had entered the elevator and just as the door was about to close, a hand stopped it, and Amelia got in.”

5. Bella Anifowose // November 30, 2016 at 8:20 pm // Reply

Emeka might go for Dr Annette instead of Amelia

6. hopefully, Obianuju can find her heartrob through Amelia. Next biko?

7. Kemi Fashola // November 30, 2016 at 8:22 pm // Reply

i’m so happy i found this blog site. My days are never dull anymore. God continues bless AdeLove & Crew with more Wisdom, Understand. Amen

8. How can on this earth a Blood Twin sister blackmailing her blood because of a man. That’s ridiculous. Hopefully, Emeka finds Obianuju soon

9. Adepoju Sexy // November 30, 2016 at 8:24 pm // Reply

Next episode AdeLove

10. I can’t wait to see episode 10. Make it snappy I beg

11. I can’t wait for the next episode. please next

12. Always puting in suspends, nawa o keep it up.

13. Amelia wants to be an opportunitist. But God will disappoint her soon.

14. Adelove plssss oh next episode plssssssssss I’m on my knees

15. Now I’m glued to my phone. When is the next episode coming out?

16. Cant wait for d next episode.. Good job guys?

17. Pls am waiting for the next episode

18. Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I might not know many things buh I know dat Emeka nd obianuju will be together at last…adelove, kip it up. Is d next episode coming out dis nyt OT tomorrow morning???

19. Amelia na wa to u o.. Episode 10 pls

20. olaniyan olalekan // November 30, 2016 at 10:07 pm // Reply

this is d best story of all d stories v read on dis platform.despite d fact dat ts still midway to d final episode,yet i love every bit of d action!

21. This story is so hawt. I’m so happy I choose to follow it because I don’t like traditional stories where spiritual stuffs are evoked. But this story so proves the fact that we shouldn’t judge a book by its cover

22. Getting really heated….love this

23. Hmmmmm! Amelia your plans will not work ooo. Next episode plz

24. Great piece…

25. I know say I go catch my own love err

26. Oboh Eromosele // November 30, 2016 at 10:38 pm // Reply

Love this, it’s the best ever on this platform

27. wow… next episode plzzzz

28. Hnmnm almost all comments on every episode r comments dt touchs. Different point of view #iloveit #commentsThatTouch #StoriesThatTouch! Weldone ooo Adelove. Next pls!

29. *ULTIMATE CYCLER*
    _In Ultimate Cycler, you get N50,000 with N12,500 within 24hours._
    -Make sure u register with a ref Link
    -Make sure u have your N12,500 at hand b4 joining.
    -Try refer atleast two people to get paid faster.(Not must but to be paid faster)

*Registration Process: click here http://ultimatecycler.com/ref/chiomas1
    -Click on *Join Now* when u reach the Link.
    -Fill in the form
    Name:
    Last name:
    Email:
    Mobile no: ur number
    Contact no: ur number
    Mobile Carrier: MTN Africa
    Username:
    Enter the code:
    Then tick the box []BY JOINING…
    Then scroll down to *CREATE MY ACCOUNT AND CONTINUE*…
    -In the next page, tick the 3 boxes and continue.
    -In the 3rd page, scroll down to Country and choose NIGERIA. Leave others, call me to tell u where u will input ur account details, before u click *FINISH AND SAVE*.
    IN the last page, click *THANK YOU* icon to show u whom to pay to. Collect the person’s phone number and call him for account details or to pay him/with cash so he can confirm you.

After he/she has confirmed you, thats when you’ll see your Ref LINK.
    The person might be ur Downline.

Hello people, it is real. Am a living witness. It pays faster and bigger than MMM.. Let’s make this money now.

This is my personal link, contact for assistance. Call me on 08189141486

30. Interesting thanks

31. Wow can’t wait for episode 10

32. omg dis story is killing me episode 10 pls

33. watin be Amelia own problem na. abeg mk she park well o. next pls

34. Turn N12,500 ($25) into N50,000 ($100) in 14 days. HOW TO GET STARTED. STEP 1: Register on “Ultimate Cycler” via http://ultimatecycler.com/ref/Jay2324 STEP 2: You will be MATCH with someone that you will pay N12,500 ($25) immediately you register. STEP 3: Contact the person that they MATCH you with, with his/her contact details showing in your profile to get his/her Bank details. STEP 4: Deposit/transfer N12,500 ($25) to the person’s Bank. STEP 5: Call the person to login to his/her account and CONFIRM your payment. STEP 6: Refer at least 2-4 people to join “Ultimate Cycler” through your referral link. STEP 7: You will be MATCH with four (4) people that will pay you N12,500 ($25) each within 14 days. NOTE: Even you if you did not refer anyone to join through your ref link, you will still be MATCH with four (4) people that pay you N12,500 ($25) each within 14 days, but if you refer people to join, you will be MATCH with four (4) people that will pay you N12,500 ($25) faster before the 14 days.

35. plz diz story is too short and plz uplod d nxt episode vry fst m runing out of patience

36. This story is captivating!

37. Waoo this is trilling,I don’t usually have time for stories but since i discover this i just can’t help because each episode ends with suspission making wanting to know what happens in the next episode.Episode ten pls i can’t wait to read it.

38. Episode 10 ooooooo

39. Turn N12,500 ($25) into N50,000 ($100) 7 in days.

HOW TO GET STARTED.

STEP 1: Register on “Ultimate Cycler”

STEP 4: Deposit/transfer N12,500 ($25) to the person’s Bank.

STEP 5: Call the person to login to his/her account and CONFIRM your payment.

STEP 7: You will be MATCH with four (4) people that will pay you N12,500 ($25) each within 7 days.

NOTE: Even you if you did not refer anyone to join through your ref link, you will still be MATCH with four (4) people that pay you N12,500 ($25) each within 7-14 days, but if you refer people to join, you will be MATCH with four (4) people that will pay you N12,500 ($25) faster ie less than 7 days.

Help yourself by calling me on Glo 08119176655 Etisalat 08090725915

40. Hi pretty watsup darling, wow men you look so beautiful pretty angel, i comment pretty

41. HOW IT WORKS The first step is to register with the referral life the person who introduced you to the club. That person will be your UPLINE. Once the registration is completed, you become a free member. Then the second step is to become a Grade 1 member by donating N6,000 to your UPLINE who will then confirm you as a Grade 1 member. Then u start your way to making constant money. STAGE ONE: 5 people donate to you 6000×5=30,000 then you are through with stage one. Then, you pay 12,000 to your upline’s upline to upgrade to stage two. STAGE TWO: 25 people donate 12,000 to you 12,000×25=300,000 Then you pay 24,000 to upgrade to stage three. It continues like that till you get to stage 10 which is the highest stage for now. This is the power of 6,000 Just dare to join and thank me later. http://icharity.club/?ref=akpevwe12

42. Continue Episod 10

43. Hello, friend now it is time for you to earn cool cash
    from this social network that pays more than mmm. Click
    here to register free of charge without capital . I really
    assure you it pays.. Please for more enquiries call
    08109526335. Just visit the webstie and you own
    testmony .
    2 minutes ago
    Seduisante Jolie Damoisel
    login on youthnize social network to testify your
    testimonies
    login on youthnize social network to testify your
    testimonies

44. Oga o God is in control

45. iCharity Club Nigeria
    Every Nigerian needs this. Its Members to members helping community.
    After having 5 people under you, you can now upgrade to Grade 2, which you Will also need to pay N12000 from your N30000 to a Grade 2 upline member and now you don’t need to worry on how to get people in this level…,the system will bring 25 persons under you who will pay you N12000 each making N300,000..you can make these within 12 days of joining..and it continues to other higher Grades up to Grade 10,That’s how it works.
    All donations direct to your bank account.

*Grade 1 donation to upline is N6,000

You will receive N240,000×390,625=N93,750,000,000

*Grade 9 donation to upline is N351,000
    You will receive N351,000×1,953,125 = N6.855469e11

*Grade 10 donation to upline is N501,000
    You will receive N501,000×9,765,625 = N4.892578e12
    IT IS VERY VERY VERY REAL

Grab this opportunity which is really amazing, it’s new in Nigeria and is spreading really fast. Find time to look at it. I think this is absolutely a brilliant idea.!

Whatsapp/call or follow the link to register 08037365351

46. The story is getting more interesting.. wow can’t wait for episode 10

47. Which one be dis Amelia own sef….Na wa ooo…. Thumbs Up Adelove

48. Be the next lucky sets
    Do you know that all those I registered on Friday have gotten their complete cash
    Ultimate cycler is not a scam it’s real
    Register today and get #50000 before a week

You can follow this link and register
    Or call or watsap this number *08162489817*
    TEAM *SOFTWORK*

49. Helo Pls So Oo I Can’t Open It Help

50. Love this blog like kilode, u wont believes i actually burn a pot of rice while I was glued to adelove
    keep the good work but nezt plz

51. Episode 10 please. I love the confident woman that Obianuju has become

52. Your Association plus your information, determines your destination in life. The more your wealth and business orientation, the better your chance of being successful. The secret to success thay say is sweat, but the end is sweet. Get informed in order not to be deformed, get informed in a life changing opportunity. I leave you with ecooperative.online and reg. through the Link. http://ecooperative.online/register/adebambi1 . Contact or Whatapp @ 2347038627046. For Assistant and/or Oral Info.

53. Wow….is getting more tough..Dis Amelia girl na wa for u

54. inresting plss next becz i cant wait no time

55. De Story Is So Intresting, Take De Story 2 Movie Producers 2 Produce It.

56. Pls I Dont Use To See The Full Story Were Can I Find It?

57. wow..pls wen is d next update

58. Enthralling . Can’t wait to get to the end of this interesting story

59. Wao….this is really interesting. NEXT EPISODE PLSSSSSS!

60. Episode 10 don’t want to open.Adelove pls do sumtin cux I don’t want to miss any episode at all

61. VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!! This is another opportunity if you wish to work with us here in the NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE in general. Our RECUITMENT FORM is on sale why, REPLACEMENT SLOT FORM is also on sale, kindly call CUSTOM Comptroller OWOLABI DAVID on {+2348103477121} or for more informations and purchase………NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE: AUCTION SALES OF SEIZED RICE AND GROUNDNUT OIL IN CUSTOM HIGH COMMAND (SEME AREA COMMAND) ,THESE GOODS ARE SEIZED DUE TO ILLEGAL IMPORT DUTY…GET ANY 50KG AND 25KG BRAND OF RICE AND GROUNDNUT OIL AT A CHEAP RATE IN STOCK FOR DIFFERENT PRODUCT/ TYPES OF RICE. ORDER ANY QUANTITY OF THAILAND AND INDIAN RICE FROM US WHICH IS TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU ANY STATE WITHIN NIGERIA. {08103477121} EITHER WH***SALE OR RETAILS HOWEVER WE CAN SUPPLY FROM 10 BAGS TO 100 TRAILERS OF ANY TYPE OF RICE LISTED BELOW THAT YOU WANT, CHECK OUT NEW PRICE BELOW Royal umbrella=6,500 Mama Gold=6,500 Royal stallion=6,500 Otunba=6,500 Rising sun=6,500 Special rice=6,600 Mama Africa=6,500 Royal crown=6,500 Ade Brazil=6,500 Elephant Gold=6,500 Super eagle=6,500 PJS=6,500 Tomato rice=6,500 Caprice =6,500 Thanks for your patronage. We give the best quality and sound bags of rice and groundnut oil For Quote and Order contact MR RICHARD BALOGUN ON WHATSAPP:08107656633 for Purchase.SO CALL THE CUSTOM INCHARGE TO GET YOURS TODAY AT A CHEAPER RATE…We the NIGERIA CUSTOM HAVE IMPOUNDED CARS FOR SALE AT CHEAPER RATE AND AFFORDABLE PRICE, INTERESTED BUYER SHOULD PLEASE CONTACT OUR MARKETING OFFICER CUSTOM OWOLABI DAVID ON:08103477121..,,Golf2,3,4=150,000. to =200,000 =TOYOTA Camry 450,000. Toyota camry Tinny-Light =N350,000. Toyota avensis=N500,000. Toyota Avalon=500,000. Toyota Rav4=650,000. Toyota Prado=950,000. Toyota Sienna=500,000: Toyota Corolla=450,000 Toyota Matrix=500,000. Toyota Highlander=#720,000 Honda Accord=600,000. Honda CRV=600,000. Honda Pilot=700,000. Nissan pathfinder=730,000. Nissan Amanda=800,000. Nissan Extera =N500,000. Infinity Jeepfx35=800,000. & fx45=850,000. Benz Ml350=500,000. Lexus Rx300=600,000.&Rx330=N750,000. Peguot 206-406=N850,000. AcuraMdx=950,000. Toyota Hiace Bus=850.000.RANGEROVER SPORT N1.6M. AND MANY MORE EXCLUSIVE OFFERS AUCTION SALES IS TAKING PLACE AT CUSTOM GARRAGE ALL VEHICLES ENGINES ARE IN GOOD CONDITION. And (THANKS FOR PATRONIZING WITH US)…THANKS FROM (N.C.S)

62. prisca ogochukwu // December 1, 2016 at 10:22 am // Reply

hmmm, as e dy hot, i tink dr.charles wil fall in luv wit emeka’s wife nd mayb d both mite hv started dating b4 emeka wil cross path wit dem. sha i just cant wait to c how everything unfolds itself

63. Very interesting story. Can’t wait for the next episode (10). But this Amelia girl shaa hhmmm

64. Data base error on episode 10, pls Adelove do something

65. Amelia is going to play a very sensitive role that will help Obianuju. Episode 10 pls. Good job

66. Episode 10 is not opening on my phone I don’t know what to do someone should help me out

67. please Episode 10 and others refuse to show. what can i do about it because i need to read all. thanks

68. l can’t wait 2 knw wat hapen next

69. Hey!Next episode please

70. I can’t wait for the next Episode

71. Some girls have guts!
    How can u claim a man you havn’t met before?
    Amelia surely,u’ll get what u deserve at the end…
    Wat get me thinking is how Yvonne and obianuju became enemies overnight…

72. Episode 9 did nt open o

73. The story lines are captivating…I love epic settings….It’s full of suspense and that’s makes it traggy-comic…..My question is: what will be Obianuju’s faith, Will Emeka ever remember the past. If Ammelia could use her twins sister’s secret as a blackmail, what will be the fate of Obianuju and Emeka. I just wish Obianuju will not give into Charles proposal lest, Ohamiri’s plague falls on another…Adelove, you are really good at your written work

74. Episode 10 is there on Adelove blog….

75. Very interesting story

76. Yvonne hmmmmm u will get back wat u looking for wicked friend, Amelia hmmm I pity ur end

77. The full story did not load. Please i need the full story of it.

78. Take ur time I go throughh dis in 3minutes

Zarfund is a 2X6 forced matrix with 6 levels

*HOW does it WORK*

Register and pay 0.03BTC.Invite 2 bitcoin users.
    Level1⃣Get 2×0.03= 0.06BTC
    (Upgrade with 0.05)

Level2⃣Get 4×0.05= 0.2 BTC.
    (Upgrade with 0.1 BTC)

Level3⃣U get 8×0.1= 0.8 BTC.
    (Upgrade with 0.2 BTC)

Level4⃣U get 16×0.2BTC= 3.2 BTC.
    (Upgrade with 1 BTC)

Level5⃣U get 32x1BTC= 32 BTC.
    (Upgrade with 2 BTC)

Level6⃣U get 64x2BTC= 128 BTC.

In zarfund the only acceptable currency is Bitcoin as at this morning
    1 Bitcoin= $ 689.94 =#375,286… https://www.zarfund.com/ref/4f9e4f1423/register P.m me on 08168816959 08161114761

79. pls help me this is not opening here

80. wow can’t wait for episode 11

81. pls from episode 8 is not opening pls do something pls

82. Go to is website and read d next episode

83. most girlfriends are always devil in making… Just still covered….

84. pls adeluv ….episode 13 am waiting…am getting so addicted to the story..

85. nawoo sorry!Sorry!!Sorry!!!dat z life 4 U,take heart my dear.

86. Reading! Reading!! Reading!!!..

87. Eyaaa sorry Don’t allow any matter to weigh you down ok
    Remain Blessed

88. please complete the story because of me

89. Y this story no always open full

90. Episode 13 pls… Becoming interesting..

91. Zarfund, MMM, Bitcoin… Etc are all Good Networking business… But Guess what’s better? ICharity Club iCharity Club Nigeria Every Nigerian needs this. Its Members to members helping community. When you register, you will need to donate the sum of N6000 ($20) to a fellow member, and he will then confirm your donation and then the system (Admin) will put 5 other registered people under you from spillovers who will also pay you N6000 each, into your bank account, making N30000. You can also bring people to register under you if you can’t wait for the system to do it for you. After having 5 people under you, you can now upgrade to Grade 2, which you Will also need to pay N12000 from your N30000 to a Grade 2 upline member and now you don’t need to worry on how to get people in this level…,the system will bring 25 persons under you who will pay you N12000 each making N300,000 you can make these within 12 days of joining..and it continues to other higher Grades up to Grade 10,That’s c it works. Don’t worry the system will bring you the 5 Downlines that will donate to you, via spillovers. All donations are made direct to your bank account. Grab this opportunity which is really amazing, it’s new in Nigeria and is spreading really fast. Find time to look at it. I think this is absolutely a brilliant idea.follow the link below http://icharity.club/member/register/?ref=megafemgroup Or call 09026018271 for assistance

92. No need to work, just sit back and earn 2500$ dollars weekly guranteed join link at http://Myduty.site/app.php?ref=agele

93. Episode 13 please

94. Waiting for episode 13

95. Plz nxt season bcos i cant wait to read the nxt episode. Very interesting

96. Cant wait for episode 14

97. US visa ! US visa!! US visa!!! OUR LAST OFFER FOR 2016. GET your FAMILY US VISA AND SINGLE APPLICATIONS This SEASON @ZERO DOWN PAYMENT Where you pay ‘NO DIME’ to us Except visa fee from GTBANK,till your visas are OUT. BUT TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY Limited spots available. THIS ONLY RUNS FROM 1st – 22nd December 2016 FAMILY OF 2 , 3, 4, 5,6 or even 7 are WELCOME. REQUIREMENTS; 1.Int”l Passport Data pages 2.US visa fees #55,400 each (it fluctuates) from GTBank 3. 2 by 2 passport photograph coloured with white background . 4. A filled form that will be sent by us @DOLCE/GREENHOUSE INPUT TRAVEL CONSULT. No other HIDDEN CHARGES ONLY for those who are READY To process the VISA NOW!!! CALL ; DIRECT LINE : +2347059834994(all day ) Open from 7am Nigerian Time WhatsApp: +2348089896411 No calls Messages Only. Bbpin: 56644D14(Active 24/7). FOR OFFICE APPOINTMENT; DGITC Front Desk : 07059834994 Available Monday to Friday : 8:00am – 5:00pm Nigeria Time. FOR EnQUIRIES Office Address: 3a,Walter carrignton Crescent Vi Lagos Nigeria. The Embassy Ends the year with lots of visas to meet up yearly visa budget. Our success rate speaks for us, deal with us today and live the life of your dream. And distance is not a barrier. In God we trust.

98. nawao